Supporter
Daps
IunrsZ4.jpg
:dead::dead::dead:
YEOW :russ: :russ: :russ:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I mean you think gotti told black and then to shoot at dolph 100 times in a car they had registered to they name lol. I doubt it. You think he sent old in la to shoot dolph in broad day light? I doubt, these are street guys who love him so much they will push the button on they own. And gotti gotta cover for the mistakes.

if he put money on his head you think them young nikkas worried about when and where they catch him at? it’s go time at that point

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
That ig page went in. Not usually the one to jump on Internet detective business but there are way too many thing in common for this to be coincidental
For the sake of argument let’s say these dudes ain’t apart of it. The fact one of these dudes just posted on his ig story smoking a blunt wearing 2 paper route chains.. it’s like damn bruh you wanna play those type of games? Dolph was loved, what makes you think somebody out here won’t bust your head thinking you had something to do with his death because you on ig pretty much taunting them smh

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A shooting is under investigation in Orange Mound near the house where Memphis Police possibly discovered a vehicle that was involved in the death of Young Dolph.

MPD searching for who killed Young Dolph
This shooting came just hours after the vehicle was seen on video being towed away.

Memphis police said this shooting happened just before 2:00 pm on Sunday. When they arrived, they found a person who had been shot, and was pronounced dead on the scene.

Witnesses told us they heard 5 to 6 gunshots and then saw a woman running and screaming in the direction of where the shooting took place.

Memphis Police said the suspect drove away in a black sedan and remains on the run tonight.

The victim’s identity has not be released yet, not until family members have been notified.

Memphis Police ask if you know anything to contact CrimeStoppers at (901)-528 – CASH or submit a tip online.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
not to my knowledge:yeshrug:

I would if I were him though, even if he a'int sincere in sending well wishes/condolences he should do it to protect his brand & calm tensions...

same goes for Blac Youngsta...

yeah, from a publicity stance, him saying nothing says more the wrong way, I think. Though, thats the way he has handled the whole feud for years.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Sounds like with this there's a chance that now there's another possible scenario, where it was just some dudes on a crime spree and dolph got caught in their crosshairs at the wrong time.
That incident with the mom and daughter happened on nov 12

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Sounds like with this there's a chance that now there's another possible scenario, where it was just some dudes on a crime spree and dolph got caught in their crosshairs at the wrong time.
Crime spree? To do what, Rob him? They shot The dude dead and burnt. Didn’t try to car jack him or unass his jewelry.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Crime spree? To do what, Rob him? They shot The dude dead and burnt. Didn’t try to car jack him or unass his jewelry.

Did I say robbing spree? What's the benefit of lighting up a mother and daughter returning from a soccer game? They might have just been out on a reckless crash dummy binge. shyt's been known to happen, it's not out of the realm of possibility.