Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:Damn, nikkas proud to be snitches now. Times have definately changed.

Dude shut up

When you get love, when people care about you, this is how it goes.
Obviously plenty in his city saw him as a good guy, regardless of what he rapped about.

You don't see motherfukkers jumping over fences to find Alpo's killers. That's the police job

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Haven't lived in Memphis in 18 years and haven't even been to the city in 4. Admittedly, I've never listened to a single Dolph song and I'm not up on the history of Dolph or his beefs, so Memphis heads fill me in...

I got off Memphis rap years ago, shot was trash to me but as a teen i used to be on Memphisrap.com religiously...

Some older Memphis heads help me out, when did Gotti get this air of superiority around him? I remember Gotti in '02 and '03 building buzz in the city as a rapper. He was a young d-boy but the rich nikka before rap thing is exaggerated, and I also recall stories of cats pressing him...

I went to this church in Frayser while I lived in Memphis. It had a different name back then but this the same building and where Gotti grew up is literally a half-mile or so away off what used to be called Hollywood Blvd:

2221 Clifton Ave
Google Maps

When we could get away we'd hang out on Hollywood, but what I'm saying is I remember when Gotti started rapping. The main rap station in Memphis used to promote local artists every night and I'd be on the radio waiting for it faithfully...

I do not recall a single instance of people being afraid of Gotti, of him having a grip of people marching for him, and I may get mixed with someone else but I wanna say he got backed down a time or too. I can definitely say he wasn't known for bringing drama to cats, he was a young hustler who could rap...

So yall gotta help me on the timeline if when people became terrified of Yo Gotti...

There's an old saying that murder is the easiest crime to get away with because the primary witness is dead...

Guys get caught because they dont cover their tracks...

What part of the city is Dolph from? Before all the promotional 100 shots and beef shyt, what was his reputation and standing in the city?

I will say my first thought after the repeated shootings is if people wanted him dead that bad, he can't have this great guy reputation at home. That's why I'm asking on how dude was perceived prior to all this, trying multiple times to kill a man over a woman or a refusal to sign a deal doesn't make sense...

Taunting your shooters does tend to keep them on your ass though, but something isn't adding up with all this "Dolph was such a real one" stuff. Could be the outlier though...

bro what? You’re just rambling and incoherent. If you didn’t follow dolph or listen to rap just keep it that way.
Many men have gotten murdered over p*ssy and pride and it’s been happening since the beginning of human existence.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They’re basically corroborating real life incidents with Gee’s lyrics in that news article :dead:
and EST gee’s music basically spells all this out

he’s such a good rapper that he’s basically detailing how his crew terrorizing the city in a way I’ve never heard from any other rapper this era
Yup, and just to show how protected these rappers/street nikkas are…people celebrated when New York lawmakers pushed to limit the use of rap lyrics in court even though these dudes are literally saying it all.

When Kyle Rittenhouse got declared not guilty rap fans said free Tay-K and Pooh Shiesty :laff:

The black community continues to glorify and protect these nikkas that are destroying the neighborhoods. They really see these dudes as neighborhood heroes (shyt these nikkas brand themselves as such “I gave my hood hope”) for giving out some turkeys and being rich nikkas that made it out the hood and put on for it even as they fund further street activity to destroy it.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nobody is “snitching”, civilians are helping solve a case lol. Only person that could be considered a snitch is someone involved with the shooting telling.
Right lol…this is actually how it’s supposed to be Dolph killers should be pointed out and shamed by the civilians.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is “snitching”, civilians are helping solve a case lol. Only person that could be considered a snitch is someone involved with the shooting telling.

Exactly, plus I never got the idea of law abiding citizens upset with snitching. Criminals snitching on each other don’t affect us in a bad way at all. Get these killers out the neighborhood.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn I think that IG page just solved it damn near. The guys who had the music video in front of the abandoned house where they found the car also robbed Key Glock and his people for pre chains last year. They are even wearing them in multiple pictures. Also supposedly one of them is supposed to be an artist of gottis brother.

She tagged the guy and he blocked her then deleted a lot of stuff off of his page but she screen shot it. The director who uploaded the video on his page also deleted it now. Bass pro shop hats aren’t that popular and the guy with the maroon hoodie who is in the video has the same hat, skin color and build as one of the shooters.