Damn. This shyt a wrap.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:wow:
:ohhh: Yeah this shyt is going to come back on hoe gotti something serious. Lol at people in here being that dumb to think that the nikka that tried to get him hit twice didn’t have nothing to do with this. Them dusty ass nikkas flossing hit money with the draco and the stick all on Instagram. :gucci:

If Gotti is lucky there's enough separation between him and the shooters to get him for anything in court.

vino

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
:ohhh: Yeah this shyt is going to come back on hoe gotti something serious. Lol at people in here being that dumb to think that the nikka that tried to get him hit twice didn’t have nothing to do with this. Them dusty ass nikkas flossing hit money with the draco and the stick all on Instagram. :gucci:

Those videos are old man. They could have done it sure but the internet known to jump to conclusions. But, Dracos aren’t 1 of 1 guns and they have a ton of video flashing money. That bass pro hat common as hell man. The detectives will keep the information but they’re definitely doing the due diligence before just pinning it on them.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
They found the car
They shot up Dolph memorial service but the cops don't know if they're the killers.

This seems like sloppy hood shyt, which leads me to believe that Gotti/CMG had nothin to do with this. Dolph must have had smoke with some local street nikkas.

This is "allegedly" some fresh ***** Memphis street beef that spilled over. Dolph and them were always riding around the city in those camouflage cars. Everybody has known where they'd be for years.

And do understand that the Memphis Pyramid has been turned into a huge Bass Pro shop, so that's why everybody in the region has one of those hats. Other stuff may help, but the hat isn't as huge of a giveaway as some may think.

Last edited: