Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No other genre has street nikkaz living street lives in it:yeshrug:

Yes, his manager and his business partner, NOT HIM. :comeon:

Hell, MC Hammer's brother was one of the biggest gangsters in Oakland, but that didn't mean Hammer himself was out merkin' nikkaz. :yeshrug:

Dude, Pac had beef with King Tut, Jimmy Henchman, and Haitian Jack, how can you say that wasn't street beef:gucci:

He died for stomping out a Southside Crip:gucci:

Y'all nikkaz say anything:mjlol:

He lived in Atlanta.

He was just in Memphis to do charity work for Thanksgiving

Sadly, this is true:francis:
He lived 30 mins outside of Atlanta, but i get it tho....out of towners still consider it Atlanta....He had a beautiful house.

Daps
Shorty about to solve the whole case herself :dead:

ICHYJvT.png

She even tagging Memphis pd in whatever she posts:dead:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Haven't lived in Memphis in 18 years and haven't even been to the city in 4. Admittedly, I've never listened to a single Dolph song and I'm not up on the history of Dolph or his beefs, so Memphis heads fill me in...

I got off Memphis rap years ago, shot was trash to me but as a teen i used to be on Memphisrap.com religiously...

Some older Memphis heads help me out, when did Gotti get this air of superiority around him? I remember Gotti in '02 and '03 building buzz in the city as a rapper. He was a young d-boy but the rich nikka before rap thing is exaggerated, and I also recall stories of cats pressing him...

I went to this church in Frayser while I lived in Memphis. It had a different name back then but this the same building and where Gotti grew up is literally a half-mile or so away off what used to be called Hollywood Blvd:

2221 Clifton Ave
Google Maps

When we could get away we'd hang out on Hollywood, but what I'm saying is I remember when Gotti started rapping. The main rap station in Memphis used to promote local artists every night and I'd be on the radio waiting for it faithfully...

I do not recall a single instance of people being afraid of Gotti, of him having a grip of people marching for him, and I may get mixed with someone else but I wanna say he got backed down a time or too. I can definitely say he wasn't known for bringing drama to cats, he was a young hustler who could rap...

So yall gotta help me on the timeline if when people became terrified of Yo Gotti...

He was ambushed in broad day light, nothing was going to stop that. You can kill anyone if you’re bold enough, it’s just getting away with it that’s the hard part.

There's an old saying that murder is the easiest crime to get away with because the primary witness is dead...

Guys get caught because they dont cover their tracks...

Dolph wasn't livin like that even when he was in the street. Dude cut hair and sold weed he wasn't a King Von/MO3 type cat who put in mad work and had alot of enemies. This has to stem from just pure hate.

Them nikkas hated each other, that would actually be even more suspicious and fake as hell. If Gotti had somethin to do with this the Feds will find out no matter what kind of tweet/ig post he makes.

What part of the city is Dolph from? Before all the promotional 100 shots and beef shyt, what was his reputation and standing in the city?

Doesn’t matter what he was driving or where he was

It was only a matter of time they already got at him in other states

The question is what grimy shyt this nikka did for people to shoot hundreds of bullets at him

I will say my first thought after the repeated shootings is if people wanted him dead that bad, he can't have this great guy reputation at home. That's why I'm asking on how dude was perceived prior to all this, trying multiple times to kill a man over a woman or a refusal to sign a deal doesn't make sense...

Taunting your shooters does tend to keep them on your ass though, but something isn't adding up with all this "Dolph was such a real one" stuff. Could be the outlier though...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

don’t tell me dolph security was just chilling in the car and waited til after it was over to buss back smh :what:

He either froze up, which happens in real life, or helped the set up, which also happens...

Idk man. I got to be honest, I can’t fault someone who freezes up or makes a business decision in that scenario if Dolph was already done. If your man’s dead already, what’re you gonna do, die too? Kill someone after the fact and lose your freedom and never see your family again? Sometimes in life you gotta make a decision to go home and see your family. Something that I have to imagine all these guys wish they did instead of committing murder/dying over trivial shyt.

This really happens all the time, cats freeze in the moment. And it happens with real shooters, too...

The problem though is you may as well not even got out the car to shopt while they driving away, it doesnt make you look better...

I was in the army. I heard plenty stories. Where u think the term “shell shock” come from?

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
:wow:
Shorty about to solve the whole case herself :dead:

ICHYJvT.png

She even tagging Memphis pd in whatever she posts:dead:

:ohhh: Yeah this shyt is going to come back on hoe gotti something serious. Lol at people in here being that dumb to think that the nikka that tried to get him hit twice didn’t have nothing to do with this. Them dusty ass nikkas flossing hit money with the draco and the stick all on Instagram. :gucci:

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
:wow:
:ohhh: Yeah this shyt is going to come back on hoe gotti something serious. Lol at people in here being that dumb to think that the nikka that tried to get him hit twice didn’t have nothing to do with this. Them dusty ass nikkas flossing hit money with the draco and the stick all on Instagram. :gucci:

100% looks like it. Damn idiot

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Murder rates for super large cities are never really that high. Even Chicago currently doesn’t have a murder rate no where near close to St. Louis, Baltimore or Detroit but gets more headlines than all 3.

:mjlol:Chicago is different because it's segregated. If you isolate the murder rate to where most of the drama is, the per capita is pretty high.