Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Viva

Pro
Daps
Exactly, he knew who he was with and why he needed a pistol while this man in the wide open vulnerable af…nikka had one job and failed miserably

these dudes had time to pull up on the passenger side, get out and run around to the driver side…shoot dolph…get shot at…give dolph a headshot…run back around his car get into theirs and almost be out of the parking lot before we even knew Dolph wasn’t dolo ..

at least one of them nikkas shoulda got hit or killed before they could even retreat

u supposed to be protecting ya mans life and a situation occurs and you’re scared?

Idk man. I got to be honest, I can’t fault someone who freezes up or makes a business decision in that scenario if Dolph was already done. If your man’s dead already, what’re you gonna do, die too? Kill someone after the fact and lose your freedom and never see your family again? Sometimes in life you gotta make a decision to go home and see your family. Something that I have to imagine all these guys wish they did instead of committing murder/dying over trivial shyt.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Idk man. I got to be honest, I can’t fault someone who freezes up or makes a business decision in that scenario if Dolph was already done. If your man’s dead already, what’re you gonna do, die too? Kill someone after the fact and lose your freedom and never see your family again? Sometimes in life you gotta make a decision to go home and see your family. Something that I have to imagine all these guys wish they did instead of committing murder/dying over trivial shyt.
Exactly which is why people are within their rights to specifically look at him:martin:

HTF you a shooter and you get caught lacking and you ain’t let ya whistle blow when it’s go time…

If he got shot and got one or let off while they were shooting it’s one thing but to freeze when it’s game time is another. TBH, where I’m from, a shooter don’t freeze. A lot of faces were on tees for that same reason.

shyt most time your shooter would get hit first especially if y’all both lacking.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You made a dumb statement. You outside your jurisdiction on this one. Trained combat ready military personell aint freezing up.

Im a combat veteran btw.
I was in the army. I heard plenty stories. Where u think the term “shell shock” come from?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You made a dumb statement. You outside your jurisdiction on this one. Trained combat ready military personell aint freezing up.

Im a combat veteran btw.
It's literally service members that froze up mid combat

Ive literally seen it myself

And comparing trained military to civilians is stupid

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The tweet was from 10:45 and dolph was killed a short while later around 12-1. It’s entirely plausible that if the shooters were yogotti’s they contacted him when they spotted dolph. Not only do they have a highly publicized beef but they also have been connected to a previous shooting at dolph in a whole different state so it’s safe to say the police will be looking at him and his crew.

In hindsight, it wasn’t hard to kill him, they knew he would be in the area to pass out turkeys that day and he’s on video a week ago saying he visits the same cookie store whenever he’s in the area. All they had to do was wait.
Gotti has nothing to worry about feds not getting involved just local cops he probably already has on the payroll :francis:

Daps
I was in the army. I heard plenty stories. Where u think the term “shell shock” come from?

You was in the Army and getting second hand info. I was physically in FOB Fenty in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. Thats a Army FOB. Nobody was freezing up. Everybody did their job because everybody is trying to come home. Freezing up compromises everybody's life not just yours. Do what you were trained to do otherwise its dereliction of duty and yo mf ass.

Yall talking to a nikka who really did this shyt. Fall back

It's literally service members that froze up mid combat

Ive literally seen it myself

And comparing trained military to civilians is stupid

1. He brought up trained military and freezing up. Again. Thats a lie.

2. You seen it yourself? Where did you get deployed to and were you in ACTUAL combat?

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
Just because u shooter don’t mean u got shot at In a close proximity like that. Trained killers freeze up sometime. Whether it’s the streets or military or police.

probably happened so fast, seconds..im sure footage will be out by next week..definitely factor time, surprise factor, freeze up..he did get out and fire at least...got damn what a fukked up situation