Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
did the shooters enter the actual cookie shop or was Dolph standing outside it?

dolph was inside but it’s a small space nothing but glass. So they just walked up and shot from the outside right on him.

Makedas-1.jpg

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
First of all DC United is most definitely not valued at 750 mil. The most valuable MLS franchise is LA Galaxy. N they're not worth that

That valuation must've been done by Al Bundy

Secondly, that post by moneybag is so unnecessary. It's like these cats absolutely refuse to learn from the last guy's mistake. On some "it won't happen to me" shyt. Okay...keep flaunting
well-actually.jpg

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
This shyt not a movie breh
Exactly, he knew who he was with and why he needed a pistol while this man in the wide open vulnerable af…nikka had one job and failed miserably

these dudes had time to pull up on the passenger side, get out and run around to the driver side…shoot dolph…get shot at…give dolph a headshot…run back around his car get into theirs and almost be out of the parking lot before we even knew Dolph wasn’t dolo ..

at least one of them nikkas shoulda got hit or killed before they could even retreat

u supposed to be protecting ya mans life and a situation occurs and you’re scared?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Exactly, he knew who he was with and why he needed a pistol while this man in the wide open vulnerable af…nikka had one job and failed miserably

these dudes had time to pull up on the passenger side, get out and run around to the driver side…shoot dolph…get shot at…give dolph a headshot…run back around his car get into theirs and almost be out of the parking lot before we even knew Dolph wasn’t dolo ..

at least one of them nikkas shoulda got hit or killed before they could even retreat

u supposed to be protecting ya mans life and a situation occurs and you’re scared?
Just because u shooter don’t mean u got shot at In a close proximity like that. Trained killers freeze up sometime. Whether it’s the streets or military or police.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I desperately hope your not over the age of 18 typing this shyt out.
Man fukk you nikkas act like they too good for shyt stfu u on here just like me

Nikkas wanna sit here on their armchair A&R bullshyt “every rapper is broke, industry rule 4080” then wanna juelz when they proven wrong Foh

And u missed the whole point which was calling street rappers out on their Nino Brown bullshyt

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Honestly dude was probably scared. Most people Would freeze in that situation too

I get it.

Then why tf are you a shooter if you’re scared :mindblown:

Yeah man....I get being scared but I'm struggling with that. Sometimes you don't have time to freeze up. Seems like son is/was a homie versus trained security personnel. And that's unfortunate.

Son tried to shoot the car up. If it were me, I woulda swiss cheesed that car. Terrible situation, brehs. I know homie gotta live with that shyt the rest of his life.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Why?

Nothing linking him too it - People just throwing accusations based on the obvious history.
He ain’t come out and said no foul shyt.

Obviously it’s a line of enquiry, police would be foolish not to look into a potential connection.

The way people talking like he’s been mentioned by Police as a suspect or someone close to him as.

if people rocked with him before after previous attempts on Dolph, sure they willl once dust settles.

Gotti in tight with the police there... of course he's not a suspect

allegedly