Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I thought Big L was killed to hurt his brother
The dude had beef with L brother. But him and L was good friends also. A group of guys went to try and kill dude and L was in that group. Dude saw L with the guys coming to kill him. They missed on the kill and he caught L soon after and did him dirty.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They shot up Dolph memorial service but the cops don't know if they're the killers.

This seems like sloppy hood shyt, which leads me to believe that Gotti/CMG had nothin to do with this. Dolph must have had smoke with some local street nikkas.
How much do you gotta hate a nikka to not only kill dude but send dude to shoot up the memorial :deadmanny:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
BS man. We gotta call it like it is.

No other music genre is responsible for the deaths of their own community. Yeah there’s poverty and shyt mixed in, but rap beef is known for bodies.

No amount of charity work gonna help the poison they put on wax

No other genre has street nikkaz living street lives in it:yeshrug:

not taking a side in this but Lupe is a bad example for your point. his manager and business partner got hit with the RICO and currently are serving 50 year bids.

Yes, his manager and his business partner, NOT HIM. :comeon:

Hell, MC Hammer's brother was one of the biggest gangsters in Oakland, but that didn't mean Hammer himself was out merkin' nikkaz. :yeshrug:

First of all, RIP to the dead. No disrespect whatsoever...but I'm just finding out dude was 36. I'm an old, early 30-something head and he was older than me when this Gotti BS started. Obviously dudes from his background are going to have a different mentality, but fame and fortune at your fingertips...just drop the BS and live your life. See your kids grow up, damn. Again, not faulting Dolph or excusing his killers, but we know the world we live in and how things can go further than we're actually ready to take them.

And I sincerely hope brehs aren't going to seriously divorce this from hip hop culture. Again, no other music culture has a huge number of popular artists making songs about killing their opposition, shytting on them/fukking their BMs, etc. The popular hip hop culture is fukking toxic. I don't know how any breh who's like 25+ can't recognize it.

I mean...shyt...arguably the two greatest hip hop artists we've ever seen died of violence and for 25+ years artists have been dying over the same kind of shyt. And Pac wasn't some street level dude so we've gotta cut the bullshyt about it all being street beef. The entire culture puts batteries in artist's backs to have and maintain conflict, not back down, etc, etc. shyt is toxic through and through and Juelzing like it isn't...like we don't have nearly a generation of history with this shyt, is mind-blowing to me.

Dude, Pac had beef with King Tut, Jimmy Henchman, and Haitian Jack, how can you say that wasn't street beef:gucci:

He died for stomping out a Southside Crip:gucci:

Y'all nikkaz say anything:mjlol:

He should’ve moved to a wealthy area in another city or state. Look at Chief Keef, he hasn’t had any problems.

He lived in Atlanta.

He was just in Memphis to do charity work for Thanksgiving

Be surprised a gangsta from the streets still active died brehs.

Sadly, this is true:francis:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This data is two years old though, almost three. I doesn't show current rates. A lot can change in the span of three years.
:ld:

There’s been a wave of media coverage this summer about an increase in homicides across the United States, with attention often focused on the same political question: will Americans still want to defund or even reform the police if “violent crime” is on the rise?

Anxiety about violent crime is often used to win elections. Police and politicians routinely share misleading, out-of-context crime statistics to advance their agendas. Fearmongering about rising crime has also been used for decades to undermine Black Americans’ protests for civil rights. So it’s important to ask: is this homicide increase actually significant? And how much evidence is there for any of the explanations about why killings are going up?

The numbers
After decades of a primarily downward trend in the overall number of people killed, crime experts say they expect 2020 will mark the biggest single-year national jump in homicides since national crime statistics began to be released in the 1960s.

A preliminary government estimate shows a 25% single-year increase in killings in 2020. In some larger cities, the number of homicides has remained higher than usual through the early months of 2021.

While official national crime data will not be released for months, some trends are clear. The 2020 homicide increase happened across cities and towns of all sizes, from those with fewer than 10,000 residents to those with more than a million, according to preliminary FBI data.

The rise in homicides likely translated into an additional 4,000 to 5,000 people killed across the country compared with the year before, according to early estimates.

It was an especially hard year for cities that have never seen decreases in gun violence to match the overall national trend. Philadelphia and St Louis returned close to their historic highs for the number of people killed in a single year, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer and the St Louis Post-Dispatch. Chicago, which had seen homicides fall below 500 in the early 2010s, saw them jump to 770 in 2020, though not to its historic 1974 high of 970 homicides, according to the Chicago Tribune.

It does not take a huge numerical increase in killings to translate into big percentage increases in a city’s homicide rate. Chicago, a city of 2.7 million people, saw 300 more people killed in 2020 than in 2019, and more than 1,000 additional nonfatal shootings, according to data from AmericanViolence.org.

New York, a city of 8 million people, saw an increase of about 150 homicides and 700 nonfatal shootings.

Smaller cities saw smaller total increases: Oakland and Minneapolis, which both have populations of about 400,000 people, each saw homicides increase by about 30 additional people killed last year, and between 100 and 270 additional nonfatal shootings.

And yet, even after an estimated 25% single-year increase in homicides, Americans overall are much less likely to be killed today than they were in the 1990s, and the homicide rate across big cities is still close to half what it was a quarter century ago.
New York City saw more than 2,200 killings in a single year in 1990, compared with 468 last year, according to city data. In the bigger picture, that’s a nearly 80% decrease.
Los Angeles saw more than 1,000 homicides a year in the early 1990s, compared with fewer than 350 last year.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, Pac had beef with King Tut, Jimmy Henchman, and Haitian Jack, how can you say that wasn't street beef:gucci:

He died for stomping out a Southside Crip:gucci:

Y'all nikkaz say anything:mjlol:

I know this. My point was that Pac himself wasn't a street dude. HIs career as a musician and doubling down w/ it after getting shot and going to prison got him involved w/ that.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
And yet, even after an estimated 25% single-year increase in homicides, Americans overall are much less likely to be killed today than they were in the 1990s, and the homicide rate across big cities is still close to half what it was a quarter century ago.
The numbers are lower because NYC isn’t dropping 2000 bodies, LA isn’t dropping 1500 bodies, and Chicago isn’t dropping 1000 bodies.

Every other small to mid sized American city seems to be worse than ever.