Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
It’s crazy how people can say dudes gotta move smarter when mo3 duck and now dolph were gunned down in the middle of the afternoon in front of mad witnesses

what can you do when dudes want u dead so bad that they’ll basically go on a suicide mission to get u smh

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
The clout chasing has gone to a new level

When them peoples come, they ain't gon' wanna hear "I was just playin', I was trollin' for my fans". And no, I ain't watch da video. But Soulja stating he put some change on his feet then dawg gettin' whacked out could very well land that stupid nikka conspiracy charges even with him not having shyt to do with it.

btd623

All Star
Daps
It’s crazy how people can say dudes gotta move smarter when mo3 duck and now dolph were gunned down in the middle of the afternoon in front of mad witnesses

what can you do when dudes want u dead so bad that they’ll basically go on a suicide mission to get u smh

You can start off by not being in your hometown or close to it.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
YouTube bloggers eatin'. All I see is clickbait vids and Empire conspiracy theories. Why folks are so susceptible to this type of shyt nowadays is bewildering.
It’s sick breh. You had thousands of white folks lined up expecting JFK Jr to make an appearance even though he died in 20 years ago:francis: our people by into the same bullshyt too

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

People who say that shyt just underestimate how violent and calculating black criminality can get.
If Dolph was beefing with some Mexican cartel or Italian mob nikkas wouldn't be shocked if he was killed in front of the white house taking pics on some "you can't hide from the big bad Mafia brehs :lupe: when they want you they'll get you no matter what :lupe: "

But since rappers enemies are blacc, people assume nikkas aren't smart or brazen enough to plan and commit assassination, or that some of these gangs don't have members just as violent as any cartel or mafia hitman

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You was in the Army and getting second hand info. I was physically in FOB Fenty in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. Thats a Army FOB. Nobody was freezing up. Everybody did their job because everybody is trying to come home. Freezing up compromises everybody's life not just yours. Do what you were trained to do otherwise its dereliction of duty and yo mf ass.

Yall talking to a nikka who really did this shyt. Fall back

1. He brought up trained military and freezing up. Again. Thats a lie.

2. You seen it yourself? Where did you get deployed to and were you in ACTUAL combat?
Yes i was in ACTUAL combat
In Iraq and Afghanistan
And yes i seen mafukkas freeze up and make mistakes

Aint no fukking way u talking the way u are if u ACTUALLY EVEN have :unimpressed:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Thats a lie.

It's true.

You was in the Army and getting second hand info. I was physically in FOB Fenty in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. Thats a Army FOB. Nobody was freezing up. Everybody did their job because everybody is trying to come home. Freezing up compromises everybody's life not just yours. Do what you were trained to do otherwise its dereliction of duty and yo mf ass.

Yall talking to a nikka who really did this shyt. Fall back

1. He brought up trained military and freezing up. Again. Thats a lie.

2. You seen it yourself? Where did you get deployed to and were you in ACTUAL combat?

Soldiers freeze up in war, it happens.

The military is not made of super-heroes.

Being a soldier or a "shooter" does not necessarily turn you into a robot or an all-time brave dude.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
In case it hasn't been posted. They have been showing his videos on bet jams. I'm at the barbershop and they've been showing it since I was here. His rapping style doesn't stand out to me but his beats are nice.
Moneybaggyo stole his style