Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That tweet went out at 10am Doloh didn't get hit up until 1pm. They got nothing on Gotti
The tweet was from 10:45 and dolph was killed a short while later around 12-1. It’s entirely plausible that if the shooters were yogotti’s they contacted him when they spotted dolph. Not only do they have a highly publicized beef but they also have been connected to a previous shooting at dolph in a whole different state so it’s safe to say the police will be looking at him and his crew.

In hindsight, it wasn’t hard to kill him, they knew he would be in the area to pass out turkeys that day and he’s on video a week ago saying he visits the same cookie store whenever he’s in the area. All they had to do was wait.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Why do you want them to be broke so badly?

Gotti just bought 3% of DC United which is a team valued at $750M overall so how is he broke?

How does a broke artist afford this car collection? These are not label gifts and these are not rentals my man…

The nikka holding at least a quarter million in cash. His fit is at least $2500 and the nikka not even wearing a shirt. He wearing at least 100K in jewelry.

And Bagg girl gifted him 28.8 acres of land just recently.

I desperately hope your not over the age of 18 typing this shyt out.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In case it hasn't been posted. They have been showing his videos on bet jams. I'm at the barbershop and they've been showing it since I was here. His rapping style doesn't stand out to me but his beats are nice.

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did the shooters enter the actual cookie shop or was Dolph standing outside it?