Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
they come there and by guns cuz it’s hard to get em in chicago. They want a gun they gon actually use, y’all selling em, y’all don’t need em. Y’all p*ssy nikka it’s okay. And ion wanna stop in that slow ass city I’d rather chill in Gary

Edit

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t see any tweet but I don’t think it was lol.

Sure he knows better, if anything I’d be saying that in response to people just throwing my name in the mix and running with narratives as if it’s facts
His tweet was around the same time dolph was shot before and news sources broke the news. I assume when he tweeted “I got a question” it was a reference to “who shot ya?” The time dolph was shot at before, the vehicle was allegedly registered to blac youngsta so gotti is a prime suspect

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
:gucci:

Ok… Let’s say you’re in the know…That would mean that you move around or know people that move at a high level in the streets. That would also mean that you would know not to say certain sh*t… Like ever

The internet is real whether you believe it or not. They can knock on your door, subpoena you, and ask you to repeat what you just said in court… If you don’t, they will throw your ass in jail… You could also get yourself tied up in a conspiracy because you know and they know you know because you just said it.

Guy this is not how it works...lol

Give us an example...otherwise you just talking.

Sohh, Allhiphop, The Coliseum, Reddit all been around a long time.

Whole lotta wild shyt been said over that period

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Bill Gates and the rest of the actual wealthy folks would laugh a person with only 2 mil in assets out of their circle :dead:

A person with 250 million could take 2 million, light it in fire 75 times, and still 100 million.
Ok what does an anomaly that have to do with someone worth two million though?

they’re still rich.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King Von went out the same way. His homies/security fled the scene to hide as soon as shots went off and left him to get popped.
Of all my mother's children I love myself the best .........

Get professional security who is trained to risk their life for yours. Without that training the natural instinct is preservation

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Yeah its great entertainment I love that gangsta shyt

Pathetic what you lil' stupid muthafukkas view as gangsta nowadays.......till it happens to one of yours then you're beggin' for GoFundMe donations, holdin' fish fry's cause nikkas don't have da means to cover funeral expenses and shyt and all on da news begging for whereabouts or clues of da killer. I know your kind, jit.

Last edited:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
What’s the story behind this

They shot up Dolph memorial service but the cops don't know if they're the killers.

This seems like sloppy hood shyt, which leads me to believe that Gotti/CMG had nothin to do with this. Dolph must have had smoke with some local street nikkas.

Last edited: