Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Who said they was broke, I said they not rich

and you responded with a picture of a bunch of cards, you can get a fleet of cars with a business credits score 80 paydex

you have a lack of knowledge that's why you fall for the instagram stunts

Floyd Mayweather is rich

it hard to get cars, having a bunch of cars is how these rappers end up going broke

:russ: No the hell you can’t.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
If you get F's on your report card like moneybag, no worries, you too can become a multi millionaire.

Nah fool, you got F's in school because you never applied yourself. N your ability to rap n hip hop music saved yo ass. The next motherfukker might not be that gifted/lucky

Not giving a fukk in school is not a precursor to getting rich.

These rappers man....smh

I feel for this young boys without a strong father in the house

I'm a grown ass black man with my own family. N I still see my dad as a superhero. Sorry to those of you that never had that feeling

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Look at a bunch of broke ni99as now talking about money… A NET WORTH of two million is considered wealthy in this country. Trying to compare people to the likes of Bill Gates and Elon Musk is laughable and ignorant. That’s actually why people can’t think on a smaller scale to build themselves up to actually acquire wealth because you compare yourselves to the top .00001 percent :heh:.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
First of all DC United is most definitely not valued at 750 mil. The most valuable MLS franchise is LA Galaxy. N they're not worth that

That valuation must've been done by Al Bundy

Secondly, that post by moneybag is so unnecessary. It's like these cats absolutely refuse to learn from the last guy's mistake. On some "it won't happen to me" shyt. Okay...keep flaunting
Every source values it from $610-750M seems like you don’t want it to be true :russell:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
nikka a kingpin. He had an issue with Meek muscle Teefey Bey because he gave him shyt you know on assignment and he didn't give him his money back. Meek had to step in.
:gucci:

Ok… Let’s say you’re in the know…That would mean that you move around or know people that move at a high level in the streets. That would also mean that you would know not to say certain sh*t… Like ever

The internet is real whether you believe it or not. They can knock on your door, subpoena you, and ask you to repeat what you just said in court… If you don’t, they will throw your ass in jail… You could also get yourself tied up in a conspiracy because you know and they know you know because you just said it.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Interesting to see who will fukk with gotti going forward
Why?

Nothing linking him too it - People just throwing accusations based on the obvious history.
He ain’t come out and said no foul shyt.

Obviously it’s a line of enquiry, police would be foolish not to look into a potential connection.

The way people talking like he’s been mentioned by Police as a suspect or someone close to him as.

if people rocked with him before after previous attempts on Dolph, sure they willl once dust settles.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why?

Nothing linking him too it - People just throwing accusations based on the obvious history.
He ain’t come out and said no foul shyt.
I take the “I got a question” tweet as him basically admitting to being responsible or having something to do with it

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I take the “I got a question” tweet as him basically admitting to being responsible or having something to do with it
I didn’t see any tweet but I don’t think it was lol.

Sure he knows better, if anything I’d be saying that in response to people just throwing my name in the mix and running with narratives as if it’s facts