Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

don’t tell me dolph security was just chilling in the car and waited til after it was over to buss back smh :what:

King Von went out the same way. His homies/security fled the scene to hide as soon as shots went off and left him to get popped.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
That’s not even true lol. 2-3 of von guys got killed by police for shooting at tim after shot von :manny:

That was long after von was layer out on the streets with nowhere to go so they had find their nuts somehow. They were shooting at the police not lul tim. They didnt even know who the cops where cause they were off duty.

I watched that surveillance footage :ufdup:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s all relative but usually 400K-500K annual salary or above. Not 500K in cash/assets.
You can google it. A 2 million net worth is considered wealthy. I’m not broke. Far from it. nice try though. I’m blessed actually. Lol

————

To be in the top tax bracket of 37%, an individual filer must earn at least $523,601 annually, and married taxpayers filing jointly must collectively earn $628,301.

Among the top 5% of earners, the average income was $309,348 in 2018, according to the Economic Policy Institute, a nonprofit think tank; among the top 1%, the average income was $737,697. Meanwhile, the average income in the U.S. in 2018 was $55,412.

https://money.usnews.com/money/pers...cles/are-you-rich-how-the-wealthy-are-defined

What Income Level Is Considered Rich?
2 mil not wealthy its rich

its still good money tho :ehh:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
That was long after von was layer out on the streets with nowhere to go so they had find their nuts somehow. They were shooting at the police not lul tim. They didnt even know who the cops where cause they were off duty.

I watched that surveillance footage :ufdup:

they shot Tim, why you think he went to the hospital with gunshot wounds and wears a colostomy bag now?

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Why do you want them to be broke so badly?

Gotti just bought 3% of DC United which is a team valued at $750M overall so how is he broke?

How does a broke artist afford this car collection? These are not label gifts and these are not rentals my man…

The nikka holding at least a quarter million in cash. His fit is at least $2500 and the nikka not even wearing a shirt. He wearing at least 100K in jewelry.

And Bagg girl gifted him 28.8 acres of land just recently.

First of all DC United is most definitely not valued at 750 mil. The most valuable MLS franchise is LA Galaxy. N they're not worth that

That valuation must've been done by Al Bundy

Secondly, that post by moneybag is so unnecessary. It's like these cats absolutely refuse to learn from the last guy's mistake. On some "it won't happen to me" shyt. Okay...keep flaunting

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Dolph addressing it is the only reason you saying any of this chit. Dolph was running round talking chit bout gotti a hater and this and that and don’t want nobody to be bigger than him. Fast forward to today and that was clearly a lie. Gotti pushing all his artist to be bigger than him. He got 3 niccas more poppin than him right now. Running round claiming to smashed somebody bm. RIP dolph but homeboy was on some sucka chit with his beef with gotti.
Tbf Dolph was independent.
First of all DC United is most definitely not valued at 750 mil. The most valuable MLS franchise is LA Galaxy. N they're not worth that

Secondly, that post by moneybag is so unnecessary. It's like these cats absolutely refuse to learn from the last guy's mistake. On some "it won't happen to me" shyt. Okay...keep flaunting

more hater shyt

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Houston Texans running back Mark Ingram II is buying a minority stake in D.C. United in a deal that values the club at $710 million, among the highest totals ever for an MLS franchise, according to people familiar with the deal.

The former Heisman Trophy winner is one of a trio of investors taking equity in the team controlled by Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan, said the people, who were granted anonymity because the matter is private. The $710 million valuation is among the highest ever for an MLS franchise during a minority stake transaction. Last year a handful of LAFC owners bought out the stake of the team previously owned by Malaysian businessman Vincent Tan at a valuation that exceeded $700 million.

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yo gotti is most definitely rich. If you don't know ask...
How he made his money is another story. Cause dude was never a big seller or hot like that

nikka a kingpin. He had an issue with Meek muscle Teefey Bey because he gave him shyt you know on assignment and he didn't give him his money back. Meek had to step in.