Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I'm not I'm just stating facts, they not rich, I guess lil pump was rich too right, he was far more successful on his run than any of those nikkaz and look at his situation now, like I said, these nikkaz music ain't generating money like that, it's too limited on where you get be presented to generate revenue

where they do play this music outside of the strip club where they can get royalties like that

Ed Sheeran ain't even an old artist and he got played in the drug stores right with all the old ass 80's music and shyt, so he getting royalty checks from hundreds and thousands of department stores every month, that's revenue

where they revenue coming from in their music, you don't even understand how music makes money

and none of these nikkaz is selling out tours, so where the money coming from, they still hustling and the rap is just a cover
nikka said he not mad but wrote all that, all ima say is dolph spoke about his real estates that he owns simple

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Neither do you or da rest of these nikkas but you sittin' in this thread speaking authoritatively about who's rich and who's not (juvenile shyt) as if you're they're personal accountants or some shyt so what's really da difference???
STFU

if this was so beneath you then you could’ve ignored it

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Pathetic what you lil' stupid muthafukkas view as gangsta nowadays.......till it happens to one of yours then you're beggin' for GoFundMe donations, holdin' fish fry's cause nikkas don't have da means to cover funeral expenses and shyt and all on da news begging for whereabouts or clues of da killer. I know your kind, jit.
Me nor none of my people live this lifestyle anymore we did this kinda shyt as kids but never killed anyone so yes its entertainment to me. Just like your miserable black life is entertaining for cacs.

Last edited: