Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Pathetic what you lil' stupid muthafukkas view as gangsta nowadays.......till it happens to one of yours then you're beggin' for GoFundMe donations, holdin' fish fry's cause nikkas don't have da means to cover funeral exoe ses and shyt and all on da news begging for whereabouts or clues of da killer. I know your kind, jit.
He from Austin. Them nikkas be on lame shyt like that

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Who would ever be afraid of you? You can barely spell and making yo momma jokes. Go roll a pack as you say and go to bed

:mjlol:
I don’t say roll a pack white boy now you on a black site mocking a black man with black stereotypes pure faggit cracker bytch love to mock and chastise black people but listen to rap music I don’t get you pig skin crackers

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Our murder rate is higher off population? Why you keep calling the city p*ssy when you seemingly have no idea about it?

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/indianapolis-homicide-rate-greater-than-chicagos/

If we were Chicago's size, our murders would be higher overall

And no you wouldn't lmao. That's how I know you never been here like that before

But that's off topic and unnecessary anways. Just confused by the hate
Y’all nikkas still bragging on high murder rates like it’s a badge of honor :unimpressed:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin: There’s a lot of right wing talking points in this thread.

shyt should be celebrating Dolphs musical career and life.
I get it from both sides. Overall I think most are just tired of the same thing every 6 months

Rapper get shot/killed

Somebody mentions how we need to push certain types of music/actions from the forefront

Posters call them out & say it’s not the time to talk about it. Let’s just celebrate the music

A couple weeks go by & it’s back to normal & shyt don’t get discussed

6 months later somebody else get hit

You can literally look at the Duck, Von & this thread to see what I’m referring to

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Y’all nikkas still bragging on high murder rates like it’s a badge of honor :unimpressed:

I said on the last page it wasn't.

Read what I'm responding to. I've had at least 6 friends in the past 5 years die from shyt here. I'm not endorsing or encouraging anymore violence in the city.

Last edited: