Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Gotti stopped addressing him after the gunplay started but I am waiting for him to say something right about now.

"I didn't kill Young Dolph. I am dedicating these words to all the gossiping birches out there"
You one of the gossiping bltches if you waiting or think yo gotti bout to come out and say some chit like this

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Neither do you or da rest of these nikkas but you sittin' in this thread speaking authoritatively about who's rich and who's not (juvenile shyt) as if you're they're personal accountants or some shyt so what's really da difference???
He was a self admitted street nikka getting clapped at in multiple cities whats not clicking?

Yeah, he was rich he was a successful independent street rapper with a large real estate portfolio this nikka knew how to get to a bag.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nobody says this, if you have 500k you're nowhere close to rich you have 500k, there's cars that cost more than that

yall so use to being broke, you thinking having some money means you are rich

that's how bad the wealth disparity is in this country
It’s all relative but usually 400K-500K annual salary or above. Not 500K in cash/assets.
You can google it. A 2 million net worth is considered wealthy. I’m not broke. Far from it. nice try though. I’m blessed actually. Lol

————

To be in the top tax bracket of 37%, an individual filer must earn at least $523,601 annually, and married taxpayers filing jointly must collectively earn $628,301.

Among the top 5% of earners, the average income was $309,348 in 2018, according to the Economic Policy Institute, a nonprofit think tank; among the top 1%, the average income was $737,697. Meanwhile, the average income in the U.S. in 2018 was $55,412.

https://money.usnews.com/money/pers...cles/are-you-rich-how-the-wealthy-are-defined

What Income Level Is Considered Rich?

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
shyt prolly ain’t 100% accurate but w/e. They used to be cool and Dolph was even on some CMG tracks back in the day. Gotti, in typical Gotti fashion, was mad that Dolph wouldn’t sign wit him so he started hating on him. Dolph was getting a lil buzz so Gotti saw him as a threat and at first Dolph wouldn’t really address it.

Somewhere along the line Dolph fukked Gotti’s baby mama which was prolly around the time he started linking with Gucci who was also beefing wit Gotti. Gucci was beefing wit Gotti because he fukked his now wife while he was in jail and for doing songs wit Jeezy. I don’t know if Gucci put the battery in his back or what but Dolph started dissing the shyt outta Gotti and rapped about fukking his baby moms. The disrespect was on a thousand…

They been tryna kill him ever since… Blac Youngsta sent 100+ rounds at his truck in Charlotte and Gotti’s ppl shot him 5 times in LA. No idea if this killing is related to Yo Gotti tho... :whoa:

nikkas beefing’ bout hoes. :snoop:
Dolph addressing it is the only reason you saying any of this chit. Dolph was running round talking chit bout gotti a hater and this and that and don’t want nobody to be bigger than him. Fast forward to today and that was clearly a lie. Gotti pushing all his artist to be bigger than him. He got 3 niccas more poppin than him right now. Running round claiming to smashed somebody bm. RIP dolph but homeboy was on some sucka chit with his beef with gotti.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Dolph addressing it is the only reason you saying any of this chit. Dolph was running round talking chit bout gotti a hater and this and that and don’t want nobody to be bigger than him. Fast forward to today and that was clearly a lie. Gotti pushing all his artist to be bigger than him. He got 3 niccas more poppin than him right now. Running round claiming to smashed somebody bm. RIP dolph but homeboy was on some sucka chit with his beef with gotti.
Facts!