Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell.. he was 36 too. Theres certain ways you move when you living to live or want to preserve your life. You dont have to do shyt to die. You can walk into your death.

Death is the biggest humbler because nobody beats it even those that have came back from it momentarily because eventually theyre not. Im around his age and as i say on here regularly. I think about my mortality and other peoples mortality all the time. shyt makes me appreciate everything.

Im just curious to know from those around him what his views towards life and death was. What if he didnt decide to become a rapper and stayed a barber instead? I know he wasnt afraid to get a legal job and work. Would he have driven that type of car? Would he have stayed in memphis and off the gram and kept a low profile?

Its crazy how we have to encourage people to want to live. You dont have to be directly involved in the streets to be at risk. Being around people is a risk itself. But this attitude towards life that people have. Needs to stop. You got people who are eating themselves to death. fukking themselves to death. Stressing and poisoning themselves with their thoughts to death. Call it an indirect suicide.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9GIdtQbIWbNDiXwB96SWcCT2FnMGY2bJR4dSqm_jkcXLG7Hv6Y9v1bVvAubjexNAUQcYxnn1nPh44jzhl8dnmTD1rwb9AfucmGTAM21P_QdrXXc8cxnnV8Ju6ki421dQ19nGkJ3rC9USUcdrZ-L-zj7zcyPpSz6bshulFTUP-jOwR-MjDf3wJMWgN1zRWeM

:francis:

I remember thinking when i first saw this a that that wasnt gonna be the last time for him. He got lucky and dude gonna tease the universe.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Non-rational dudes are even more sensible to provocation. They are the ones that will kill you in broad daylight because you made fun of their jordan.

I'm not saying it's the case here, but that's the pattern.

These street dudes have an inflated ego and are highly emotional, like women. They will kill you for something the average rational person would not care about.

If you're dealing with these types of dudes, don't provoke, mock or taunt them. They will empty a clip on you just to "keep it gangsta".

You not wrong, but what I'm saying is that some people out there are deranged enough that your very existence is enough reason for them to end it. Especially if all you doing is living good.

Until I know more about their motivations, for me, I can't say for sure what about his actions provoked them to killing him.

Change

All Star
Daps
I just saw he was 36. I'm not familiar with him but I though another young kid got killed.