Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
If you lick off 100 shots at someone you not rational. It's asinine to say any action would have changed their irrational urge to take this dude out.

Non-rational dudes are even more sensible to provocation. They are the ones that will kill you in broad daylight because you made fun of their jordan.

I'm not saying it's the case here, but that's the pattern.

These street dudes have an inflated ego and are highly emotional, like women. They will kill you for something the average rational person would not care about.

If you're dealing with these types of dudes, don't provoke, mock or taunt them. They will empty a clip on you just to "keep it gangsta".

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Again you don’t know him or what he did

If you out the way nikkas wouldn’t shoot hundreds of bullets at you across multiple cities

Don’t know how many rappers need to die or be indicted for y’all to give up the high horse act
You obviously don't follow his career nikka sold weed..never rapped about bricks and stated in multiple songs he didn't mess with coke..and every time he was shot at it wasn't random it was tied to CMG move around and talk about shyt you know cuz you speaking in general and it's not facts

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

I don't wanna perpetuate the bs but I had no idea this happened. Note Soulja is a big troll but it's still not a good look

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know whether to infer that Dolph was too reckless and too prideful or to admire that he had serious fukkin balls. Because riding around in your camo lambo when nikkas in your city tried to kill you twice already is really some wild shyt.

Seems to me that Dolph thought Gotti and Blac were lame. Not square and soft, just lame. And he felt he was cooler, made better music, etc. So he couldn't resist shyttin on them. He put out a lot of inflammatory ass tracks and videos - when you double and triple down on a beef where nikkas already tried to murder you twice in different cities, you're really daring them to finish the job. I'm still blown away that Gotti's people got placed at the scene of both previous shootings, were implicated, yet nothing happened as a result. Did Dolph refuse to cooperate? They shot that nikka at point blank range in Hollywood and no one caught a case? Wild.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
You square ass ni**as need to stfu too. Talking about he was “deep in the streets”… He was a rapper, nothing more. Dolph wasn’t selling bricks and sending hits.
This is why the streets and rap need to break up permanently . stop airing out street shyt for an audience of millions and people wouldn’t feel like they could comment on it

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I promise I grew up way worse then you, don't try to talk to me like you know some shyt I don't :mjlol:

I lived in my car for years to save the money to buy a piece of shyt house in the hood in STL and lived in that bytch with no water while I fixed it up ..

I had two pairs of pants freshman year of hs. Coincidentally I joined a rap group later that year :hhh:

Don't even try to talk to me like that :pacspit:
You doing better now, Gucci sweater now?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Boosie told them nikkas get out of ur hood after u make it. nikkas don’t want to see u winning where u from
Y’all say this like these dudes upstanding citizens who people hate these dudes are criminals and the life finally caught up to them no remorse he chose this life it’s his fault.

Black People complain about the state of the community and then celebrate and mourn the same demons who fukk up the community and look at you like your crazy if you don’t sad shyt man.