Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Tbh, dying is the easy part. It's the people that are left to move on once the person is gone that get the worst of it, unfortunately.

no offense but, how do you know dying is the easy part?

This man left this earth thinking about his children that will never have a father. Thinking about all his accomplishments gone down the drain.

Knowing this was it ?

breh

:mjcry:

Just saying breh breh

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Either he was doing some shyt now, or he did some shyt before that made him a target

Nikkas act like it's hard not to have shooters after you

:dahell:

It is hard. I've been in smoke before, but not to the point, where nggas were ACTIVELY trying to kill me. There's a difference between some shyt, wit the potential to escalate, versus nggas stalkin and huntin you, to kill you.

He must've did some really foul shyt, to have folks on his head like that. Personally, I don't see it. He wasn't a rapper, to be talkin that drill type shyt. He seemed like he was about his money, and stuntin, but again, I don't know the man. We know he thru a few darts in his music (not the worst of the worst), but nonetheless, he crossed the wrong person/persons.

I'm sure it's gonna come out, money was on his head.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
He was a rapper. Let your wet dream about someone being a mainstream rapper and an active major street figure go my man. In the past, he may have sold a little weed but he wasn’t out here being the 2nd coming of Craig Petties.

Just cause he wasn't a kingpin dont mean he wasn't in the streets. He def heavy affiliated with someone. You don't make it long as a street rapper without having street ties.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:dahell:

It is hard. I've been in smoke before, but not to the point, where nggas were ACTIVELY trying to kill me. There's a difference between some shyt, wit the potential to escalate, versus nggas stalkin and huntin you, to kill you.

He must've did some really foul shyt, to have folks on his head like that. Personally, I don't see it. He wasn't a rapper, to be talkin that drill type shyt. He seemed like he was about his money, and stuntin, but again, I don't know the man. We know he thru a few darts in his music (not the worst of the worst), but nonetheless, he crossed the wrong person/persons.

I'm sure it's gonna come out, money was on his head.
It is not difficult to have people not trying to kill you

Last edited: