Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I feel you on all of that

Most of my family is there but they're splintered across the entire city, and dont be fukking with each other anymore except for a few people.
My family situation is fukked...everybody has poor health, stressed, struggling with 2 jobs etc. My cousin, who was basically like my brother he's doing 10 years for armed robbery. We were close and had an almost psychic link like twins or some shyt, If there was ever a chance I could pull somebody out of Memphis it would've and shouldve been him. I was willing to put up seed money so he can get a spot and set up with a IT job and shyt at least. He never stayed in touch for whatever reason; i guess distracted with life and struggling so it goes

yeah I visit once a year too lol

a lot of people in the M down bad. Ole McGruff crime dog lookin ass nikkas mane…

For real tho.. so many nikkas from High School looking like cones and Js now it’s sad.

I really got some pinto bean head ass dudes still mad about getting stomped out in the school hallways

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
dolph always seem like a real nikka. That beef with gotti was strange but other then that he seem cool. I loved that the nikka never rapped about selling work, just weed lol
He a real “nikka” cuz he rapped about criminal behavior :mindblown:

Y’all are lost and the fact most of y’all or in y’all 40s is sad I see more and more why Black Women feel the way they do middle aged nikkas are the definition of the blind leading the blind.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It is sad, at 36, I have had more than a few extremely close friends die. I don't think much about Young Dolph, but this was always a real possibility, always, but esp. after 2016/2017, he was asking for it. He was mocking the dudes who tried to kill him, and I get it, it comes with the life.

He could have been killed at the Loews in Hollywood. Gotti's people didn't miss on purpose, they just barely missed his head and heart. I always said he was out of his depth in those situations, he was talking music, and Gotti's crew and followers were willing to kill him. and I really hope Gotti wasn't involved on this one, or his people. Someone like Dolph can be murdered for any reason, and that's not a criticism on Dolph, just the places they come from, the mentality, and the day to day of that life.

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You square ass ni**as need to stfu too. Talking about he was “deep in the streets”… He was a rapper, nothing more. Dolph wasn’t selling bricks and sending hits.

Nah its some rappers in the streets fr. I done came across plenty of rappers in spots nikkas like you prolly couldn’t post up in.

Dolph didn’t have no average nikkas after him. If its the same people he done had nikkas shooting at him in broad daylight in 3 different states. That aint normal beef.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I don't know whether to infer that Dolph was too reckless and too prideful or to admire that he had serious fukkin balls. Because riding around in your camo lambo when nikkas in your city tried to kill you twice already is really some wild shyt.

Seems to me that Dolph thought Gotti and Blac were lame. Not square and soft, just lame. And he felt he was cooler, made better music, etc. So he couldn't resist shyttin on them. He put out a lot of inflammatory ass tracks and videos - when you double and triple down on a beef where nikkas already tried to murder you twice in different cities, you're really daring them to finish the job. I'm still blown away that Gotti's people got placed at the scene of both previous shootings, were implicated, yet nothing happened as a result. Did Dolph refuse to cooperate? They shot that nikka at point blank range in Hollywood and no one caught a case? Wild.
I thought someone got charged for that Hollywood shooting

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dumbasses like you need not to speak on things that go above you level of comprehension.

You don’t even know and or understand the basics of Hip Hop, let alone the deeper meaning of Knowledge Of Self.

You are a typical epsilon, all you know is how to destroy your surroundings.

Who is that beautiful woman?

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Cap. The biggest songs and tours are from rappers who are borderline pop/rnb. Softer music sales. Gangsta rap barely charts or sells high numbers.
NBA youngboy is literarlly the highest streamed rapper on youtube there is, bro wtf are u talking about ....look at rap caviar or anywhere youth actually listen to music

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You obviously don't follow his career nikka sold weed..never rapped about bricks and stated in multiple songs he didn't mess with coke..and every time he was shot at it wasn't random it was tied to CMG move around and talk about shyt you know cuz you speaking in general and it's not facts
The coke and dope game ain’t the only parts of the streets and he can say anything…I don’t listen to him you right but one of the few songs of him that I like he was talking about being a dope boy. :mjlol:

But aight bro Dolph wasn’t a street nikka