Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Lol, yeah, nah.

remember when chief keef said we gone come and blow New Jersey up? Chicago nikkas will do that to ya whole city. We won’t fw gary nikkas,. They cool. Y’all nikkas just lame I only been to Indianapolis taking the greyhound to chicago it was nice. But if I never go there again ion care

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what went thru his mind as the 2 shooters pulled up
Like everything you worked for gone in 10 sec

:snoop:
I remember it being reported that Nip's last words was on some, "You got me" type shyt. I'd imagine it's like that going through your head if you really feel like death is lurking.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
a lot of people in the M down bad. Ole McGruff crime dog lookin ass nikkas mane…

For real tho.. so many nikkas from High School looking like cones and Js now it’s sad.

I really got some pinto bean head ass dudes still mad about getting stomped out in the school hallways

lol it be like that tho

I seen one of the d-boys from way back hanging outside a corner store snapping on imaginary people, talmbout "fukk with ya heard kinfolk i'ma always be the king of Memphis" . then he starts trying to struggle juke kicking up all the loose gravel in the parking lot. It was sad at first until I start playing it back n my head then I :mjlol::russ: out the blue riding down the highway on the way back home, my wife thought I was going insane

boy life is a trip

damn near all of my childhood friends are cones, doing double digits, or co-dependent on fat bishes working 2 warehouse jobs to keep the rent paid, sugar momma and shyt. a few passed away. One of my day ones went crazy and eventually turned into a full on crossdresser and shoplifting stores for purses and shyts. My cousin showed me his pictures and I wasnt prepared, I want to cuss my cousin out for that shyt.

pretty much nobody turned out to be shyt. Everybody peaked in highschool and constantly talking about back in the day:hhh:

What's even worse is the youngings in the family aint doing shyt either, turning down scholarships because they dont want to leave they mama behind only for them to get knocked up by some bums. and expecting all the aunts and grandmas to raise their kids. I've seen it happen too much.

Me and my wife the only ones who escaped that shyt, It's depressing bruh:snoop:.... Memphis kills spirits yo, I'm convinced

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Because if he didn’t nikkas in his hood would call him scared/soft and he wouldn’t be able to talk all that gangsta shyt and still be respected by the community who’s respect is the ultimate motivation behind everything he did.

This shyt be way more layered than y’all make it out to be.
He had a wife and children.