Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Not true. And I believe in God. Spirits will stick around earth if they have heavy attachments and/or addictions. To be murdered like that is traumatic too for the spirit.

I'm speaking above your head though, so I'll just let your thread cook and say nothing.
not my thread and speak on it nikka:martin:

enlighten me if u will.
I listen
I don’t dismiss anything cause idk what’s true

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So he was just supposed to live modestly and behind the scenes because he clearly had people at him for a while they even tried him in different cities. So he couldn’t go eat he couldn’t drive his cars. I mean what was he supposed to do.

He should’ve moved to a wealthy area in another city or state. Look at Chief Keef, he hasn’t had any problems.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Situations like these happen because black folks subconsciously feel a need to stunt on each other. It’s easier to be the big fish in a little pond. Which is why most rappers get killed in their own hood.

He could’ve ordered cookies on a delivery app. He could’ve sent someone. If all those weren’t an option then cool but why drive a Ferrari to the cookie spot in the middle of the hood.

Knowing you have money in your head.

:snoop:
Unfortunately that camouflage colored Lamborghini stuck out like a sore thumb for him down there. Hell, it would stick out anywhere in the world to be honest.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately that camouflage colored Lamborghini stuck out like a sore thumb for him down there. Hell, it would stick out anywhere in the world to be honest.

*corvette.

And yeah, TF was he thinking. nikkas gave his vehicle over 100 rounds before. driving around a place like memphis, with beef, in the most recognible vehicle possible. These aint smart moved for a family man.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should’ve moved to a wealthy area in another city or state. Look at Chief Keef, he hasn’t had any problems.

i hear you but didn’t the dude get shot up in rodeo drive damn near? Also didn’t the pop smoke dude get killed somewhat like that? Hitters move around they will find you if they want you.

man’s even with Keef we don’t know what type of extortion/protection fees he’s paying now and what happens if he stops.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Situations like these happen because black folks subconsciously feel a need to stunt on each other. It’s easier to be the big fish in a little pond. Which is why most rappers get killed in their own hood.

He could’ve ordered cookies on a delivery app. He could’ve sent someone. If all those weren’t an option then cool but why drive a Ferrari to the cookie spot in the middle of the hood.

Knowing you have money in your head.

:snoop:

Because if he didn’t nikkas in his hood would call him scared/soft and he wouldn’t be able to talk all that gangsta shyt and still be respected by the community who’s respect is the ultimate motivation behind everything he did.

This shyt be way more layered than y’all make it out to be.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
First of all, RIP to the dead. No disrespect whatsoever...but I'm just finding out dude was 36. I'm an old, early 30-something head and he was older than me when this Gotti BS started. Obviously dudes from his background are going to have a different mentality, but fame and fortune at your fingertips...just drop the BS and live your life. See your kids grow up, damn. Again, not faulting Dolph or excusing his killers, but we know the world we live in and how things can go further than we're actually ready to take them.

And I sincerely hope brehs aren't going to seriously divorce this from hip hop culture. Again, no other music culture has a huge number of popular artists making songs about killing their opposition, shytting on them/fukking their BMs, etc. The popular hip hop culture is fukking toxic. I don't know how any breh who's like 25+ can't recognize it.

I mean...shyt...arguably the two greatest hip hop artists we've ever seen died of violence and for 25+ years artists have been dying over the same kind of shyt. And Pac wasn't some street level dude so we've gotta cut the bullshyt about it all being street beef. The entire culture puts batteries in artist's backs to have and maintain conflict, not back down, etc, etc. shyt is toxic through and through and Juelzing like it isn't...like we don't have nearly a generation of history with this shyt, is mind-blowing to me.

@FreshAIG disagrees with you