Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, RIP to the dead. No disrespect whatsoever...but I'm just finding out dude was 36. I'm an old, early 30-something head and he was older than me when this Gotti BS started. Obviously dudes from his background are going to have a different mentality, but fame and fortune at your fingertips...just drop the BS and live your life. See your kids grow up, damn. Again, not faulting Dolph or excusing his killers, but we know the world we live in and how things can go further than we're actually ready to take them.

And I sincerely hope brehs aren't going to seriously divorce this from hip hop culture. Again, no other music culture has a huge number of popular artists making songs about killing their opposition, shytting on them/fukking their BMs, etc. The popular hip hop culture is fukking toxic. I don't know how any breh who's like 25+ can't recognize it.

I mean...shyt...arguably the two greatest hip hop artists we've ever seen died of violence and for 25+ years artists have been dying over the same kind of shyt. And Pac wasn't some street level dude so we've gotta cut the bullshyt about it all being street beef. The entire culture puts batteries in artist's backs to have and maintain conflict, not back down, etc, etc. shyt is toxic through and through and Juelzing like it isn't...like we don't have nearly a generation of history with this shyt, is mind-blowing to me.
It's gladiator coliseum.
Society pays for young poor inner city youths to make melodic songs about killing each other. Mostly blacks and Hispanics.
Remember.
Hate nikkas more than the Nazi.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Yes. He was supposed to live modestly behind the scenes. But it’s hard for people to imagine doing that because there’s a need to show off and stunt.

This is why I respect 50 cent for having off duty cops with him back in the day. He was shot 9 times and learned a valuable lesson. He didn’t care how it looked to others in the street. Same with Fab, he keeps off duty cops around too.

If I survive 100 shots I’m moving out the country and giving my life to God and breh I’m an atheist.
He was ambushed in broad day light, nothing was going to stop that. You can kill anyone if you’re bold enough, it’s just getting away with it that’s the hard part.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

First of all, RIP to the dead. No disrespect whatsoever...but I'm just finding out dude was 36. I'm an old, early 30-something head and he was older than me when this Gotti BS started. Obviously dudes from his background are going to have a different mentality, but fame and fortune at your fingertips...just drop the BS and live your life. See your kids grow up, damn. Again, not faulting Dolph or excusing his killers, but we know the world we live in and how things can go further than we're actually ready to take them.

And I sincerely hope brehs aren't going to seriously divorce this from hip hop culture. Again, no other music culture has a huge number of popular artists making songs about killing their opposition, shytting on them/fukking their BMs, etc. The popular hip hop culture is fukking toxic. I don't know how any breh who's like 25+ can't recognize it.

I mean...shyt...arguably the two greatest hip hop artists we've ever seen died of violence and for 25+ years artists have been dying over the same kind of shyt. And Pac wasn't some street level dude so we've gotta cut the bullshyt about it all being street beef. The entire culture puts batteries in artist's backs to have and maintain conflict, not back down, etc, etc. shyt is toxic through and through and Juelzing like it isn't...like we don't have nearly a generation of history with this shyt, is mind-blowing to me.

read this tweet and STFU

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
As always, da same dudes actin' so sanctimonious will be back to clamoring for fukkery & listening to shoot 'em up, bang bang, dopemane fantasy raps in no time soon. See y'all in da next fukkery filled thread that'll likely be between Black men and that some of y'all will be eggin' on. RIP Dolph.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Didn't this nikka drop an album where the tracklisting made fun of a botched shooting?

12ff3120552214960199f6404db4dae5.600x600x1.jpg

Tracklist -
1. 100 shots
2. In Charlotte
3. But I'm Bulletproof
4. So fukk ’Em
5. That's How I feel (feat. Gucci Mane)
6. I'm So Real
7. I Pray For My Enemies
8. I'm Everything You Wanna Be
9. So that's Why You Envy Me
10. SMH

:francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
As always, da same dudes actin' so sanctimonious will be back to clamoring for fukkery & listening to shoot 'em up, bang bang, dopemane fantasy raps in no time soon. See y'all in da next fukkery filled thread that'll likely be between Black men and that some of y'all will be eggin' on. RIP Dolph.
I don’t get this point at all

Do you just want to seem holier than thou