Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
xuN76zW.jpg

I mean it's obvious they got paid for the job but they are on video and I am pretty sure they got the vehicle. I expect them youngbuls to be you know.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read this tweet and STFU

White supremacy is real. Black people can also perpetuate it. That’s a feature of the system. Hip hop culture does not value black life. Any given weekend hundreds of thousands of listeners vibe to songs about killing opposition, ingesting drugs and alcohol recklessly, and shytting on people poorer than you despite black people being the poorest mass demo in the country. This is a fact and refusing to call it out is actually more serving of white supremacy. Brehs act like you can’t recognize WS and also call out how it’s perpetuated by non-white people. Again, that’s a key feature of WS.

I do community outreach and mentor young black professionals so you can save that.

Last edited:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
If Yo Gotti doesn’t drop a statement offering condolences by this weekend …I would be “kind of” shocked

I know some of you will say Hell Naw he hated Dolph, tried to get him killed etc

But in the long run how does that look on your brand and team publicity wise. And if you know anything about Gotti’s team or how they move. They clean up very well when needed.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This one really made me mad. Dolph was one of the last few rappers that actually had my respect and support. I didn't like that PRE Illuminati shyt tho. Be careful with the stuff you "play" with just to do it. I hate it had to be him tho...def was a force on the mic to be reckoned with in this generation.

I pray he gets justice and then one day there may be some kind of peace...but today it's gonna be more war over this unfortunately.
Honestly it boils down to the things you speak into existence… Dude talked about his demise constantly.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If Yo Gotti doesn’t drop a statement offering condolences by this weekend …I would be “kind of” shocked

I know some of you will say Hell Naw he hated Dolph, tried to get him killed etc

But in the long run how does that look on your brand and team publicity wise. And if you know anything about Gotti’s team or how they move. They clean up very well when needed.

i highly doubt they will.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I'm seeing a lot of conversation about Dolph moving better. Where is the energy for the people that actually murdered him?

To my knowledge Dolph didn't murder anyone or have someone murdered. I saw a comment about being modest in the hood, but why do we have a culture of people who get jealous instead of getting inspired?

Dolph was travelling for the purpose of a turkey give away when he got murdered. The perpetrators were traveling for the purpose of murder. Should he have moved better? Probably. But maybe people with murder on their minds should've gotten their heads examined.

Just my two cents.