Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being one of the guys in the car if you didn't actually have sex with her. They would be charging you with rape even if you didn't do anything. People need to let the facts come out and not jump to conclusions, because all that you have so far are the sensationalized accounts of the police who have used those same tactics again and again to railroad innocent Black men into convictions like the Central Park 5. Wait for all of the facts to come out.

Whenever it's black, it's guilty till proven innocent.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Post #37 and i think post #93 is where I gave more clarity

In real time most people understood,the backlash didnt come until I started holding black men accountable. And thecolis favorite son Indiglow Meta got upset. Turned out he was a sick puppy who pawged,called black people n1gger,and advocated shooting black women in the face. Just a sick puppy who was allowed to create a narrative:respect:
I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no
Just he typical pressure through repeated request for the p*ssy,and not taking the first no as the final answer.
It's not exactly "rape*, but it's still sexual assault. You continue foreplay when told to stop, fukk on women who aren't in the right mind to consent, and pressure women into sex all while you have a gun in reach. Scumbaggery and not as far from rape as you try to posture.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading articles about what happened, and the situation that led up to this, is very confusing. Add the ages, the bar serving the alcohol, the stories from all parties involved, and then the death of the victim (RIP).......this is definitely a confusing case.

I have a Daughter and a Son. Can't say I'm not terrified as they get older.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Why have sex with a chic who is drunk unable to stand and can barely talk

You need p*ssy that bad, nobody was smart enough to say nah let’s chill

They’re done

One bad decision and it’s over

I've seen a multitude of threads on here where guys are doing that and get caught up.

Some guys get such little play normally that getting chicks drunk then taking advantage of them is there go to.

Guys out here playing with fire.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant blame the youth. She technically gave consent which could have caused confusion. Thecoli doesnt even fully understand the new consent/coercion laws in this country. So how are young men supposed to know? This will likely be some of your nephews because yall wont have a simple talk with them#WeCanAllBeCosby.

Granted these young men may morally not be good people. But they are still kids at the end of the day. Them being black doesnt change that.

Lmao technically gave consent? Do you think someone can legally sign a contract if they’re inebriated off their asses and barely able to walk? Do you think any contract signed under those circumstances would be eligible in court?

Don’t try to screw trashed women

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Imagine your dad knowing you don’t have basic reading comprehension :mjlol:

Imagine going this hard on the internet for people you even don’t know, to try and justify this into a non-crime.

I dunno what happened and not accusing anybody of anything. But you’re in these posts goin harder than Johnnie Cochran trying to get some benefit of the doubt on the internet for these strangers :skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
get laid by your damn self, life is not a nate dog hook you will get cooked. :ufdup:

there's a high percentage of these group sex missions that end in real bad news. it's really not worth it man as a man avoid this shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not exactly "rape*, but it's still sexual assault. You continue foreplay when told to stop, fukk on women who aren't in the right mind to consent, and pressure women into sex all while you have a gun in reach. Scumbaggery and not as far from rape as you try to posture.

Im pretty sure women make that distnction. Plus your assuming these women are all strangers. Then you are assuming that all women have a fear of guns. You pull a gun out and most hood chicks dont even bat an eyelash. So thecoli trying to convince me the women were afraid,or that I was trying to intimidate them into sex is false. Most of thecoli just grew up in suburban environments and cant comprehend. Also women can playfully say no,say no while still taking your belt off.Say no because they are on a period and thinks that will bother you. Im from an era where TALKING a woman through a no was acceptable. Not bullying,not threatning,but charming,and possibly guilting for wasting your gas money or time.

You all have to understand you cant speak for all women and what they are comfortable with. I say this humbly,but these women yall are victimizing sure acted like they couldnt get enough:respect: