Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
That maybe so, but calling it rape implies they forced her to have sex, which they didn't do. Also, pretending that people don't know what they do when they are drunk is giving alcohol too much credit.
They were charged with 3rd degree rape, not forcible rape. This is what Louisiana state law says 3rd degree rape is:

njwoI6w.jpg

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo so I'm not advocating for sleeping with drunk women, but I've always wondered.

If a guy and a woman are both drunk, will the guy get held accountable for it? Because by logic, neither one should be able to consent
Actually that is a legit question, because if you are drunk too then you might not be able to form intent yourself but I would imagine that if a person is not tested then that is a potential issue.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you link the OG thread? I just regurgitated what I read on here every time someone tries to dunk on you.

Post #37 and i think post #93 is where I gave more clarity

In real time most people understood,the backlash didnt come until I started holding black men accountable. And thecolis favorite son Indiglow Meta got upset. Turned out he was a sick puppy who pawged,called black people n1gger,and advocated shooting black women in the face. Just a sick puppy who was allowed to create a narrative:respect:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
She had a .319 blood alcohol content :huhldup:

She was basically a zombie at that point.

I know a chick that had a .26 when she got her DUI, she could barely walk and couldn't understand what anyone was saying to her
*At her time of death. She could have willingly had consensual sex and been in a proper state of mind at the time.

Then a series of events led to her getting even more drunk, getting dropped off somewhere, and walking into traffic.

But it’s clear the police already got the confession they wanted out of one of the three. They’re done for.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The police and media.

No way this could have been consensual, she’s a lilly white woman from a rich family.

With a .316 blood alcohol content, you're right. No way it could have been consensual, you know how drunk that it? That's waking up the next day sick, throwing up, asking what happened last night drunk. That's basically saying her blood was 30% alcohol, that is straight up liquor at that point.

Last edited:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
With a .316 blood alcohol content, you're right. No way it could have been consensual, you know how drunk that it? That's waking up the next day sick, throwing up, asking what happened last night drunk.

But how do we know that’s how drunk she was before they had sex? Nothing in any of the articles can tell us that.

What the articles HAVE told us though is that apparently they rode around and continued drinking after the sex, she then gets into an argument with the driver, and then demands to be let out to take an Uber instead.

She could’ve very well been practically sober at the time of sex and, according to the timeline of events, gotten silly drunk during the subsequent bar hopping. We just don’t know :yeshrug:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
But how do we know that’s how drunk she was before they had sex? Nothing in any of the articles can tell us that.

What the articles HAVE told us though is that apparently they rode around and continued drinking after the sex, she then gets into an argument with the driver, and then demands to be let out to take an Uber instead.

She could’ve very well been practically sober at the time of sex and, according to the timeline of events, gotten silly drunk during the subsequent bar hopping. We just don’t know :yeshrug:
The only evidence is the confession given by one of the dudes in the case. He said that even tho she agreed to sex he thought she was “too drunk to know what she agreed to”.

Basically sealed their fates right there and admitted to 3rd degree rape under Louisiana law.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being her dad and knowing she got a train ran on her, then kicked out of the car and hit by another car :francis:
Imagine being one of the guys in the car if you didn't actually have sex with her. They would be charging you with rape even if you didn't do anything. People need to let the facts come out and not jump to conclusions, because all that you have so far are the sensationalized accounts of the police who have used those same tactics again and again to railroad innocent Black men into convictions like the Central Park 5. Wait for all of the facts to come out.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
*At her time of death. She could have willingly had consensual sex and been in a proper state of mind at the time.

Then a series of events led to her getting even more drunk, getting dropped off somewhere, and walking into traffic.

But it’s clear the police already got the confession they wanted out of one of the three. They’re done for.
They were at a bar then left.

It’s highly unlikely she left the bar not intoxicated and gave consent. Then on the way just slammed a bunch of alcohol after sex.