Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Imagine going this hard on the internet for people you even don’t know, to try and justify this into a non-crime.

I dunno what happened and not accusing anybody of anything. But you’re in these posts goin harder than Johnnie Cochran trying to get some benefit of the doubt on the internet for these strangers :skip:

Quote one post of me trying to “justify this into a non-crime”(illiterate mf lmaoo)

Quote one post of me “going hard for strangers”

You sat there and made up all that ducktale babble just because you’re mad that I called out your kindergarten level comprehension. Stay mad you goofy emotionally strung fakkit :russ:

Daps
Who reported rape if she passed?
im guessin the feds made one of the guys tell on the other, i wouldn't be surprised if they forced him to make some shyt more extreme to open and close the case quick, feds do nasty shyt when its time to squeeze someone

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao technically gave consent? Do you think someone can legally sign a contract if they’re inebriated off their asses and barely able to walk? Do you think any contract signed under those circumstances would be eligible in court?

Don’t try to screw trashed women

If you saw me sign a contract while I appeared drunk. But then I came back the next day sober, excited about the contract,would you still say a drunk man got screwed?

Unfortunately this girl never got the option to say she regretted anything or felt forced to do anything. People on her behalf or contending she would never have done something like this while sober,or in her right mind. They may or may not be correct.

Either way its in bad taste on the guys part. But the girl never got to tell her story.

Last edited:

Suzie

Pro
Daps
The only evidence is the confession given by one of the dudes in the case. He said that even tho she agreed to sex he thought she was “too drunk to know what she agreed to”.

Basically sealed their fates right there and admitted to 3rd degree rape under Louisiana law.
Which is why you don’t speak without a lawyer

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego