Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im pretty sure women make that distnction. Plus your assuming these women are all strangers. Then you are assuming that all women have a fear of guns. You pull a gun out and most hood chicks dont even bat an eyelash. So thecoli trying to convince me the women were afraid,or that I was trying to intimidate them into sex is false. Most of thecoli just grew up in suburban environments and cant comprehend. Also women can playfully say no,say no while still taking your belt off.Say no because they are on a period and thinks that will bother you. Im from an era where TALKING a woman through a no was acceptable. Not bullying,not threatning,but charming,and possibly guilting for wasting your gas money or time.

You all have to understand you cant speak for all women and what they are comfortable with. I say this humbly,but these women yall are victimizing sure acted like they couldnt get enough:respect:

Nightstand-Guns-1.jpg

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Couldnt have happened to a more racist, bouncer scum having bar :heh:

theres a big confederate flag inside (or at least there was when i was there)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
From reading the article, she had consensual but drunk sex with two of the guys, then they dropped her off where she told them to. She then proceeded to drunkenly walk on the street and got hit by a car. So the brehs neither forced her to have sex, nor were they responsible for her death.

Of course no one knows what really happened, but calling it rape sounds a bit :mjpls: to me.
That’s what I got from this too. Situations like these are the ones we HAVE to stay away from. They put themselves in a situation where they may not have raped or killed someone but they are in a bad ass spot. Sheesh :huhldup:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Couldnt have happened to a more racist, bouncer scum having bar :heh:

theres a big confederate flag inside (or at least there was when i was there)
I went to LSU and never stepped a foot inside of there or any of those other Tigerland establishments. I always went to the bars where Southern University students went.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went to LSU and never stepped a foot inside of there or any of those other Tigerland establishments. I always went to the bars where Southern University students went.
i’ve been freshman year mainly, there was some good nights here and there dont get me wrong but house parties or ULL had some good times more than anything

them cacs would be brawling at 1am n shyt all the time out there :blessed:

Daps
Cant blame the youth. She technically gave consent which could have caused confusion. Thecoli doesnt even fully understand the new consent/coercion laws in this country. So how are young men supposed to know? This will likely be some of your nephews because yall wont have a simple talk with them#WeCanAllBeCosby.

Granted these young men may morally not be good people. But they are still kids at the end of the day. Them being black doesnt change that.
Of course, the guy who rapes women at gun point would believe a woman with .319 BAC is even capable of consent :heh:

I know most TLR posters are borderline retarded and hate women like Hitler hated Jews, so they're not even capable or willing to try and understand how absurd that number is when it comes to intoxication. That's literally alcohol poisoning levels.

All of them deserve to go to jail

The Impact of Blood Alcohol Levels​

As an individual’s blood alcohol level increases, so do their impairments. To know when your blood alcohol concentration may be too high, it helps to understand how levels of alcohol in blood can affect you.

• 0.01 – 0.03% – This is the lowest measurable blood alcohol level. At this mild level of intoxication, you may feel slightly warmer and more relaxed.
  • 0.04 – 0.06% – Your behavior will become exaggerated (speaking louder, gesturing more), you may begin to lose control of small muscles (resulting in things like blurrier vision), and your judgment will be impaired.
  • 0.07 – 0.09% – Mild impairment of speech, vision, coordination and reaction times make it dangerous for you to drive. In the United States (aside from Utah), it is illegal to drive at or above .08% BAC; you will test as legally impaired at this blood alcohol level if you’re 21 or older.
  • 0.10 – 0.12% – Obvious physical impairment and loss of judgment. Speech may be slurred.
  • 0.13 – 0.15% – At this point, your blood alcohol level is quite high. You’ll be affected by blurred vision, loss of coordination and balance, and potentially dysphoria (anxiety or restlessness).
  • 0.16 – 0.19% – The term “sloppy drunk” applies. Dysphoria will become stronger, and nausea may occur. Walking becomes difficult, and you may fall and hurt yourself.
  • 0.20 – 0.29% – You’ll feel dazed, confused, and disoriented. Balance and muscle control have deteriorated, and you may need help walking. You may not notice if you injure yourself, as feelings of pain are numbed. Nausea and vomiting are likely, and an impaired gag reflex could cause you to choke on your own vomit. Blackouts occur at this blood alcohol level.
  • 0.30 – 0.39% – This is a dangerously high blood alcohol concentration. Your potential for death increases, as does your heart rate and the likelihood of unconsciousness. You may experience irregular breathing and loss of bladder control.
  • .40% and over – Your heart or breathing may stop. A coma or death by respiratory failure is likely.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We live in a different time man, unless you want to deal with possible rape charges, sexual assault or just embarrassment stay away
Like he said majority of this generation having sex is usually under some form of intoxication. The real lesson of the story is don’t have sex with random people you don’t know.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if it's consensual, if she's drunk af. It's a NO. On top of that, why didn't you let her spend the night with you with no sex just to make sure she's good.
It would have turned into a kidnapping if they did that good intention or nah lol