Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
The police and media.

No way this could have been consensual, she’s a lilly white woman from a rich family.
She had a .319 blood alcohol content :huhldup:

She was basically a zombie at that point.

I know a chick that had a .26 when she got her DUI, she could barely walk and couldn't understand what anyone was saying to her

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knowing that this isn’t a thing will keep you out these situations.

A human cannot legally consent in this situation even if they give you verbal consent. The alcohol negates that.

Basics freshman RA lecture.
That maybe so, but calling it rape implies they forced her to have sex, which they didn't do. Also, pretending that people don't know what they do when they are drunk is giving alcohol too much credit. They might regret it later, but it's not like they can't say no to things they don't want to do, as anybody who ever tried to get a drunk person to go home or give up their car keys can attest to. The drunker they are, the more adament they get about what they do and don't want to do.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
:patrice:

I wonder how this will play out now. It sounds like the driver got smart after a while and knew old girl was a liability and they agreed to let her off so she could Uber home and then she walked into traffic for some reason.

Breh. You literally just read the article. Why would you say that in the bolded, when the article clearly said she and the driver got into an argument and she demanded to be let out to take an Uber instead. He didn’t “wise up” about no liability nothing. She said let me out dis bihh and he obliged.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She died afterwards breh, she didn’t “catch regret” and report it to the police.

For real for real though, at this point, when you consider it was the POLICE who determined she was raped by the standards of the “third-degree rape” statute of Louisiana, and the answers given by drunk 17 and 18 year olds, it’s best for everybody to just pause judgement and wait for that video evidence. The defendants attorney is convinced that it shows her sober enough to consent..although idk how sober a 19 year old 130lb(at most) girl could possibly be when she’s got nearly four times the legal limit of alcohol in her system.

But then there’s the fact that she smashed two of the dudes, got into an argument with the driver, and as a result demanded to be let out the car to catch an Uber…I mean yeah it sounds like some drunk girl sh!t but is it blackout drunk girl sh!t like their state law says a victim has to be for it to be considered rape? That’s what this case is about to come down to…how drunk was the victim and is the video enough to determine that or not.

So they are railroading these young men because the woman is a whore.

fukking crazy

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Isn't the 28 year old the white guy in the op? Why do yall keep saying he's black?

Either way need more details to fully understand the story

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Breh. You literally just read the article. Why would you say that in the bolded, when the article clearly said she and the driver got into an argument and she demanded to be let out to take an Uber instead. He didn’t “wise up” about no liability nothing. She said let me out dis bihh and he obliged.
Because the unwise and rapey thing to do in that situation is to not let her out and try to calm the situation to still get her back to wherever they were taking her. I’m not saying anyone in the car was smart, but it could’ve gone a different way. It sounds like at the point of arguing he had a brief moment of clarity.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yo so I'm not advocating for sleeping with drunk women, but I've always wondered.

If a guy and a woman are both drunk, will the guy get held accountable for it? Because by logic, neither one should be able to consent

A good lawyer should be able to get you off if both of you are beyond drunk.

But if you are sober and she ain't.......

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
yo so I'm not advocating for sleeping with drunk women, but I've always wondered.

If a guy and a woman are both drunk, will the guy get held accountable for it? Because by logic, neither one should be able to consent
Men aren't usually questioned/arrested until they're sober so its pretty hard to prove after the fact.