Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh why would you show your face in a rape thread? Why then go ahead and downplay the possibility of rape knowing your rep as a rapist on this site?
:mjlol:

Wait, what????

RfGO.gif

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because most people have good reading comprehension,and understand the value of the comma in that infamous post. Plus i already explained the context. Cant not speak my mind based on a few goofy suburbanietes who dont want to get it. The truth cant stop a vendetta. Like Sammy Davis Jr once said,I gotta be me:respect:
Can you link the OG thread? I just regurgitated what I read on here every time someone tries to dunk on you.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
They literally said she couldn’t walk right, wasn’t speaking clearly & even they (the rapists) said they don’t think she knew what she agreed to. :dahell:

If they had sex w a chick w a bac of over .319 then it’s obviously rape.

but it’s not the guys who had sex w her who said those things…it’s the white boy who was in the front seat

I’m also not sure how long before she got killed that the sex happened

The lawyer says he has video of her in the car showing her not in the state described by the white dude

The guys she had sex w are both younger than her including a literal minor and both might have been under the influence…let’s let this play out

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Wether she is white or not, throw them under the jail.

No sympathy for rapists
^^^

Why I said in another post young girls need to be taught to just avoid hanging with guys. 1 girl alone with 3-4 guys??

I mean, I had my guy friends but I’ve known them my entire life. Imagine riding around with some college guys (and a 30YO) you don’t really know 😳😐

I’ve said it before…ppl send their daughters into the world and don’t tell them the truth about men. No way a young girl should be alone being driven Lord knows where in a car filled with men.

You would light your daughter/sister up if you found out she was alone with a group of men, because you already know what happened to this girl could potentially happen to any girl in that scenario.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset

They filmed it :huhldup: however, it may be the exact thing that gets them off :manny: this is about to come down to whether she was considered to be at that “too drunk to consent” level of intoxicated, or not, and which side can prove which. And at 4 times the legal limit of alcohol in her system, it’s going to be an uphill battle for the defense to convince a judge and jury that she wasn’t.

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Deputies with the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office say LSU student Madison Brooks was raped before she was hit and killed by a car on Burbank Drive more than a week ago on January, 15.

But the attorney representing two of the people behind bars for the alleged incident says a video shows a whole different story.

Deputies charged both Kaivon Washington, 18, of Walker, and an unidentified minor with third-degree rape. The minor is 17 years old.

Everett Lee, 28, of Pine Grove, and Casen Carver, 18, of Denham Springs, were both charged with principle to third-degree rape.

4NL5YYCZMVBXRNJEJHHPOKFL4I.JPG

Deputies arrested those four men who they say were seen leaving with Madison Brooks in a car from Reggie’s Bar in Tigerland. Detectives say this was after a night of drinking.

“She (Brooks) willfully got into the car, said that her rides had left her, and she got in.

After that point in time, there were consensual sexual acts done in that car with her and two other individuals at two separate times,” said Attorney Ron Haley.

Investigators charged the men with what’s called third-degree rape, which basically means the victim was too intoxicated to consent to sex.

“Absolutely not a rape. Listen this is a tragedy, definitely not a crime,” said Haley.

He says a video taken during the incident shows Madison Brooks was in a coherent state and knew what was happening the entire time.

“Can you tell, that she was intoxicated, yes. To the point under the law that you say you’re in a drunken stupor, to the point that you cannot lawfully give consent or answer questions, absolutely that was not the case,” said Haley.

Haley says an argument took place between Brooks and the driver of the vehicle after they traveled around to multiple locations after the bar.

“Based on a disagreement, she got out of the vehicle. She indicated she was getting an Uber. I want the public to know, these young men or really the driver of the vehicle and the young men that were in there, did not put her off on the side of the road,” said Haley.

Arrest documents say that the driver thought the girl was too drunk to consent, telling deputies, ‘I guess she was.’

Brooks’ blood alcohol level when she got to the hospital was nearly four times the legal limit.

But Haley believes the video evidence from inside of the car will acquit his clients fully, and the real blame needs to be on the bars selling to underage drinkers.

He plans on turning over that video to investigators and the district attorney’s office.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Because most people have good reading comprehension,and understand the value of the comma in that infamous post. Plus i already explained the context. Cant not speak my mind based on a few goofy suburbanietes who dont want to get it. The truth cant stop a vendetta. Like Sammy Davis Jr once said,I gotta be me:respect:
nikka ain’t enough commas in the world to defend you having a gun on the dresser
And pressuring a woman to have sex with you :childplease:
You are a black man hating, rapist piece of shyt
That should’ve never been allowed to post ever again
After that egregious shyt you thought was a “flex”:childplease:
The fukked up thing about it is posters know you a whole ass predator
But they stay dapping you
Even the female posters
I’ve seen nikkas clutch they pearls in all types of threads about sex deviants
But as soon as your raggedy ass posts some meandering drivel
nikkas high fiving and dapping you:francis:
This is exactly why I don’t take nan nikka or bytch serious on this forum
Especially that ultra black bullshyt when nikkas don’t even have the nuts to stand on it and call you out every thread
Got all the smoke for pawg threads
But no smoke for a nikka using aggressive tactics to get p*ssy
Supreme Kufi hat wearers explain that shyt
Don’t worry
I won’t wait

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wether she is white or not, throw them under the jail.

No sympathy for rapists
You should probably wait for all the facts to come out and not be swayed by sensationalism and your emotions. Right now all you have are the police accounts and the media that carries their water. We might learn facts later on that exonerate one or more of the accused.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
If they had sex w a chick w a bac of over .319 then it’s obviously rape.

but it’s not the guys who had sex w her who said those things…it’s the white boy who was in the front seat

I’m also not sure how long before she got killed that the sex happened

The lawyer says he has video of her in the car showing her not in the state described by the white dude

The guys she had sex w are both younger than her including a literal minor and both might have been under the influence…let’s let this play out
Yeah I peeped how the white boy said he "hated it" . What about it did he hate? :mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One or two of the friends said they didn’t agree with it and one said he “hated” that it was happening. So it seems that they already gave enough information to prove she was completely out of it. It also doesn’t say how she ended up leaving with them. If they had just met her and basically admitted to having to carry her out because she barely walk, they’re really about to get cooked.

The post above yours says theres video that may show otherwise.

"Arrest documents say that the driver thought the girl was too drunk to consent, telling deputies, ‘I guess she was.’'

And this tells me the cops may have been asking leading questions. We have 17 and 18 year olds trying to answer these questions. And trying to determine what "too drunk" looks likes. When at that age im assuming they havent had that many experiences with alchohol or drunk people(could be wrong here).

The attorney says she was drunk,but not to the point she didnt clearly know what was going on.

Id rather not look like im defending people who may even possibly be rapist. But the way people flew in, ready to throw these young black males under the jail without details was alarming. If we react in emotion,without knowing details. How can thecoli ever complain about harsh sentencing for black men,and black men not getting second chances? How can we expect cacs to have more grace,less jumping to conclusions if we cant:martin:?

Plus theres a strong possibility of race and background playing a major factor here.