Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
This is terrible. It’s unsafe for women to go out drinking like that by themselves. I don’t know if she knew any of these dudes ahead of time but women have to watch each other’s backs. There’s too many degenerates like this out in the world. They’re young but should know better than this.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please don’t be…. fukk :snoop:

Yeah, they’re fukked. Move better young brehs. If you’re out here having sex with women you know are too drunk to consent.. yeah, I don’t have a problem with them taking away your society card. These kids need better circles. How the fukk you 28 and get caught up in this mess :snoop:

RIP to that girl.

Cant blame the youth. She technically gave consent which could have caused confusion. Thecoli doesnt even fully understand the new consent/coercion laws in this country. So how are young men supposed to know? This will likely be some of your nephews because yall wont have a simple talk with them#WeCanAllBeCosby.

Granted these young men may morally not be good people. But they are still kids at the end of the day. Them being black doesnt change that.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Cant blame the youth. She technically gave consent which could have caused confusion. Thecoli doesnt even fully understand the new consent/coercion laws in this country. So how are young men supposed to know? This will likely be some of your nephews because yall wont have a simple talk with them#WeCanAllBeCosby.

Granted these young men may morally not be good people. But they are still kids at the end of the day. Them being black doesnt change that.
She was under 21. If there’s any alcohol in her body then the consent is null and void on that technicality alone.
If the 28 year old supplied them with alcohol he’s a goner for sure.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

This ain't it. If you think it's possible for a woman that drunk to "technically" give consent, you need to rethink your view on these matters. When I was in college, there were so many times I could easily have taken sex from a very drunk female but didn't. That's because I find it to be sucker shyt to take advantage of a near blackout drunk female. Knew that from an early age. They could easily see how drunk she was and decided to take advantage of it, so they need to be punished to the full extent of the law. At some point, people have to be made responsible for their actions. So what, if they shot someone it's "Hey, some adult didn't have a conversation with them that shooting someone could hurt them?"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was under 21. If there’s any alcohol in her body then the consent is null and void on that technicality alone.
If the 28 year old supplied them with alcohol he’s a goner for sure.

The 28 year old should definitely take the brunt of this in that case. Really rather or not he supplied the alchohol or not. He should clearly know at his age this was a recipe for disaster. White girl being drunk underage,numerous black men,dropping her off in an unsafe place.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset

How do you know that? Did I miss something in the article? :what: