Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I know that no prison is necessarily “good” to be at, but Angola is one of them joints that you just really, really do not want to be. And that’s under normal circumstances. But to be there under a rape charge? Phew! :huhldup:

Yeahhhh them dudes fitting to do NBA numbers in a Before Abe setting. No p*ssy human or marsupial is worth that type of trauma.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I know that no prison is necessarily “good” to be at, but Angola is one of them joints that you just really, really do not want to be. And that’s under normal circumstances. But to be there under a rape charge? Phew! :huhldup:

When a prison has its own theme song…

:whoa:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What type of goofy ass lame breh still hangs out with 17 and 18 year olds at the age of 28?

That’s the starting level of bad decision making of that night and then they poured some alcohol on it and got super stupid.

:francis:

They can all kiss their families goodbye. I know where that girl is from and I bet the family is going to put all their resources into making sure these 4 suffer and Reggie’s (the bar in Tigerland, just off LSU’s campus) get sued into oblivion.
I agree. I know a grown ass nikka thats almost 30 still trying to throw parties n shyt for fort valley state. All he do is hang out with 18-23 year old people.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
What kind of demonic shyt is this?:what:

Bro can you imagine the devastation? You’re the parent of a girl you’ve nurtured and kept alive in this crazy world for 19 years- you’ve done everything right so to speak, up to and including seeing them off to COLLEGE, only to get awakened by a call in the wee hours of the morning telling you she’s been raped AND killed. It’s unfathomable horror. It has to literally suck the life from your soul as a parent.