Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ain't it. If you think it's possible for a woman that drunk to "technically" give consent, you need to rethink your view on these matters. When I was in college, there were so many times I could easily have taken sex from a very drunk female but didn't. That's because I find it to be sucker shyt to take advantage of a near blackout drunk female. Knew that from an early age. They could easily see how drunk she was and decided to take advantage of it, so they need to be punished to the full extent of the law. At some point, people have to be made responsible for their actions. So what, if they shot someone it's "Hey, some adult didn't have a conversation with them that shooting someone could hurt them?"

One person says it was consensual. The 18 year old says she was too drunk,and PROBABLY didnt understand. I think whats being missed is the fact the girl herself never said she was raped by them. Unfortunately she isnt alive to speak for herself. But how are they going to posthumusly speak for her and say they raped her?

Ive never been dumb enough to fukk a drunk stranger. But ive had drunk women Ive smashed before call me after the club to get some dikk. Some women like to fukk after drinking,dont kill the messenger. The point is,you need to be smart enough to turn them down based on what they COULD accuse you of. But assuming this girl would accuse them of anything,and putting them in jail for life aint it either imo. Two different perceptions from two different young men.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you know that? Did I miss something in the article? :what:

One of them said they had consenual sex with her. And even the one who said she was really drunk,still says she agreed. The girl never lived to say whether it was consensual or not. So essentially we are assuming she wasnt okay with it. Does race play a factor in that?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So this is like Halo where if you shoot somebody while theyre falling off the stage you get credit for the kill?

More like PS3 Fallout New Vegas where you try to rob somebody, they run, you shoot them, they do a T-Pose, the game crashes, and the file ends up corrupted and the PS3 explodes.

Them dudes are "Corrupted Hard Drive System Failure" :damn:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
One person says it was consensual. The 18 year old says she was too drunk,and PROBABLY didnt understand. I think whats being missed is the fact the girl herself never said she was raped by them. Unfortunately she isnt alive to speak for herself. But how are they going to posthumusly speak for her and say they raped her?

Ive never been dumb enough to fukk a drunk stranger. But ive had drunk women Ive smashed before call me after the club to get some dikk. Some women like to fukk after drinking,dont kill the messenger. The point is,you need to be smart enough to turn them down based on what they COULD accuse you of. But assuming this girl would accuse them of anything,and putting them in jail for life aint it either imo. Two different perceptions from two different young men.
One or two of the friends said they didn’t agree with it and one said he “hated” that it was happening. So it seems that they already gave enough information to prove she was completely out of it. It also doesn’t say how she ended up leaving with them. If they had just met her and basically admitted to having to carry her out because she barely walk, they’re really about to get cooked.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
This is some sad shyt. Nobody should ever be so down bad to have sex with a drunk girl. It’s just poor decision making at best and demonic at worst.

So sad this happened but since it did I pray that the bar was in Tigerland. They just need to raze that whole bigoted cesspool and start from scratch.

Also throwing in a fukk LSU from a BR native :pacspit:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I guarantee she did that before…only difference is she randomly got hit by a car this time

I’m only judging the 28 yo from the info given so far

:hubie:

They literally said she couldn’t walk right, wasn’t speaking clearly & even they (the rapists) said they don’t think she knew what she agreed to. :dahell:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wether she is white or not, throw them under the jail.

No sympathy for rapists
From reading the article, she had consensual but drunk sex with two of the guys, then they dropped her off where she told them to. She then proceeded to drunkenly walk on the street and got hit by a car. So the brehs neither forced her to have sex, nor were they responsible for her death.

Of course no one knows what really happened, but calling it rape sounds a bit :mjpls: to me.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I really don't know what's worse, the fact that she got killed after they dropped her off or how people on here are happy to see some young black men being locked up.

I mean I don't like rapists and pedophiles AT ALL, but I'm not gonna celebrate these youngboys throwing their lives away for some p*ssy. Especially white p*ssy at that. :scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All dem fools are well done.

514D4gbP1NL.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh why would you show your face in a rape thread? Why then go ahead and downplay the possibility of rape knowing your rep as a rapist on this site?
:mjlol:

Because most people have good reading comprehension,and understand the value of the comma in that infamous post. Plus i already explained the context. Cant not speak my mind based on a few goofy suburbanietes who dont want to get it. The truth cant stop a vendetta. Like Sammy Davis Jr once said,I gotta be me:respect: