Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't think you are seeing that there arevnuanced things that have to be resolved factually before we can say that anybody committed a crime.

You don't know when or where she had sex. Stop jumping to conclusions and let the facts come out. That is what I am saying. Your emotion based thoughts is the same obstacle that the Central Park 5 faced and now we know that they were wrongfully convicted. It is not even clear yet if all the guys had sex with her, but you want to lock them all up for rape based on sensational headlines alone with absolutely no facts at your disposal. Slow down and wait for the facts to come out.
Central Park 5. Wow. Ok y’all die on this hill. I’ll be back for the trial

vino

Superstar
Daps
They’re cooked. I will never understand dudes running trains on chicks and especially on a drunk chick. Since she is dead there zero possible way to determine if she was okay smashing these fools. They’re not getting out until they’re 60.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Central Park 5. Wow. Ok y’all die on this hill. I’ll be back for the trial
Yes there was a rush to judgment without knowing all of the facts in the Central Park 5 cas just like you are doing now. Broah please don't serve on jury duty, because you come to conclusions without even hearing facts. A person is presumed innocent until he is proven guilty. You are saying fugg all of that shyt. They did it. Then you will turn around and be the most surprised person on this board if charges are dismissed against one or more of them or if they are found not guilty. Mind you now.I am not even saying that they didn't do the stuff that they are charged with. I am saying we don't have all of the facts to convict them, which is what a trial is for.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Yes there was a rush to judgment without knowing all of the facts in the Central Park 5 cas just like you are doing now. Broah please don't serve on jury duty, because you come to conclusions without even hearing facts. A person is presumed innocent until he is proven guilty. You are saying fugg all of that shyt. They did it. Then you will turn around and be the most surprised person on this board if charges are dismissed against one or more of them or if they are found not guilty. Mind you now.I am not even saying that they didn't do the stuff that they are charged with. I am saying we don't have all of the facts to convict them, which is what a trial is for.
I didn't convict them.. I'm not on the jury.. If I was, they'd ask if I read up about the case and disqualify me for that alone..

What I am allowed to do is form an opinion like any other human. No I never have ALL the facts. Nobody has ALL the facts of a case. But just like anything else in life, I'm allowed to reach a logical conclusion, based on what I know now. If facts change that opinion, then I will. If they don't, they don't..

But nobody is walking around here with no thoughts of anything until they get the final court results. The girl left a bar, underage drinking, and you want me to believe she was completely sober when she said yes? I don't.. I'm sorry

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't convict them.. I'm not on the jury.. If I was, they'd ask if I read up about the case and disqualify me for that alone..

What I am allowed to do is form an opinion like any other human. No I never have ALL the facts. Nobody has ALL the facts of a case. But just like anything else in life, I'm allowed to reach a logical conclusion, based on what I know now. If facts change that opinion, then I will. If they don't, they don't..

But nobody is walking around here with no thoughts of anything until they get the final court results. The girl left a bar, underage drinking, and you want me to believe she was completely sober when she said yes? I don't.. I'm sorry
But the opinion you have formed thus far thus far is based upon salacious information released by the police to their slob knobers in the media. We already know that the police are not impartial arbiters when it comes to Black men. If it was anything like fair we would hear something from the accused in their own words, however all that you are hearing so far is inflammatory information carefully being released by the cops to the media which is designed to sway the public. There is no gag order on the cops so they are purposely turning the public against these young men. That is also why they perp walk people, which is designed to influence the public of a party's guilt.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They are gonna build and name a state
prison after them mutha fukkas.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Yup.

I’m sure the fukkin National Guard was on standby when they hear an up and coming PAWG was harmed. Fry all of these bozos involved.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Well I didn’t mean she stepped out and got killed. I’m saying she wasn’t going from sober to drunk in the time span. She was obviously drunk in the car. That’s all they need to know. Was she drunk when she said yes. That’s the law.
Two of the dudes didn’t have sex with the girl.

Add in the fact (very slim) we don’t know how she got the alcohol in her system there’s room for these dudes not to get railroaded.

She didn’t go to the bar with them so it’s just possible she had a fake ID or got drinks for being a student.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Add in the fact (very slim) we don’t know how she got the alcohol in her system there’s room for these dudes not to get railroaded.

She didn’t go to the bar with them so it’s just possible she had a fake ID or got drinks for being a student.
I don't think you guys fully comprehend the law

If a person is drunk, you cannot have sex with them because they can't consent.. It doesn't matter where they got the liquor, drugs, medicine, etc that impaired them. It does not matter if you were the reason they got drunk. It barely matter if you were drinking together...

The moment a person says "I wasn't in my right mind and therefore could not give consent, even if I did..." the accused is in fukking trouble. And admitting you had sex with them is your first problem. And proving they was drunk is your second... If you was there witnessing a crime, you less fukked, but still fukked. Same as "just" sitting in a getaway car.

All the other shyt, WHILE I AGREE, isn't going to matter. You leave drunk people alone... We ain't 16 no more.. We know this shyt

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Then I don't see how those two dudes can be charged with rape. If they didn't hold her down or otherwise actively participate in the act then the charges make no sense against them. I don't think they have a duty to intervene to stop an act so this is further proof that more facts need to come out before people jump to conclusions.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Always so much sympathy for random cacs lmao bytch could've been an adamant racist but y'all would still be crying :mjlol:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I guarantee she did that before…only difference is she randomly got hit by a car this time

I’m only judging the 28 yo from the info given so far

:hubie:
Exactly. If she stayed out the street and didn't get, it would've been just another one of her drunk romps

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
From reading the article, she had consensual but drunk sex with two of the guys, then they dropped her off where she told them to. She then proceeded to drunkenly walk on the street and got hit by a car. So the brehs neither forced her to have sex, nor were they responsible for her death.

Of course no one knows what really happened, but calling it rape sounds a bit :mjpls: to me.
They also didn't force her to consume alcohol either