Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Well they can't charge her for that now can they? And they also wouldn't because her level was 4 times the limit and they admitted to asking her while drunk... So once again...........

Bro I think you think I agree with how this happened.. I don't. It IS a slippery slope when two people are drinking or drunk... But where we have a disconnect, is you thinking the law is going to care about any of that, when the dude who was there is telling you they committed rape (by definition of the law)

You want to change the law, cool.. Right now, if you have sex with a drunk person, you raped her
Ain’t nobody say anything about let’s bang drunk chicks that’s cool. Stop the self flagellation.

Laws aren’t 1 for 1 for exactly this kind of reason. You think women don’t report assaults because the law is so cut and dry like you are trying to paint it? The law is grey for the right amount of money.

There‘s a bunch of pieces to this that are missing is all anyone is saying. A girl with an Uber app on her phone doesn’t need to ask for strangers for a ride. And since it appears she wasn’t drunk then, it’s even more odd.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ain’t nobody say anything about let’s bang drunk chicks that’s cool. Stop the self flagellation.

Laws aren’t 1 for 1 for exactly this kind of reason. You think women don’t report assaults because the law is so cut and dry like you are trying to paint it? The law is grey for the right amount of money.

There‘s a bunch of pieces to this that are missing is all anyone is saying. A girl with an Uber app on her phone doesn’t need to ask for strangers for a ride. And since it appears she wasn’t drunk then, it’s even more odd.
Like I said my friend... I'll see you at trial

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Cant blame the youth. She technically gave consent which could have caused confusion. Thecoli doesnt even fully understand the new consent/coercion laws in this country. So how are young men supposed to know? This will likely be some of your nephews because yall wont have a simple talk with them#WeCanAllBeCosby.

Granted these young men may morally not be good people. But they are still kids at the end of the day. Them being black doesnt change that.

(Allaged) Rapist apologist babble. :unimpressed:

Any nephew of mine moving like a crash dummy deserves what he gets. His parents obviously weren't shyt either. :manny:

And for you to type some retarded-ass shyt like this...
Mom Love GIF - Mom Love I Feel Sorry GIFs

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
(Allaged) Rapist apologist babble. :unimpressed:

Any nephew of mine moving like a crash dummy deserves what he gets. His parents obviously weren't shyt either. :manny:

And for you to type some retarded-ass shyt like this...
Mom Love GIF - Mom Love I Feel Sorry GIFs
The uncle went in voluntarily to confess but didn’t have the good judgment to tell these knuckleheads to leave her alone and get her out the car in the first place?

Son Goku

Daps
The uncle went in voluntarily to confess but didn’t have the good judgment to tell these knuckleheads to leave her alone and get her out the car in the first place?

Black people on SM and thecoli like to claim WS all day long but don't seem to reinforce at home that doing crash dummy tests like this is playing right into "the Man's" hands. :snoop: Any type of shyt where folks have to go :patrice: means you're probably fukked.

Son Goku

Daps
nikka ain’t enough commas in the world to defend you having a gun on the dresser
And pressuring a woman to have sex with you :childplease:
You are a black man hating, rapist piece of shyt
That should’ve never been allowed to post ever again
After that egregious shyt you thought was a “flex”:childplease:
The fukked up thing about it is posters know you a whole ass predator
But they stay dapping you
Even the female posters
I’ve seen nikkas clutch they pearls in all types of threads about sex deviants
But as soon as your raggedy ass posts some meandering drivel
nikkas high fiving and dapping you:francis:
This is exactly why I don’t take nan nikka or bytch serious on this forum
Especially that ultra black bullshyt when nikkas don’t even have the nuts to stand on it and call you out every thread
Got all the smoke for pawg threads
But no smoke for a nikka using aggressive tactics to get p*ssy
Supreme Kufi hat wearers explain that shyt
Don’t worry
I won’t wait

Ether and anaesthesia

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

NO ONE HAS ASKED
WHAT ALL THESE UNDER AGED PPL
WERE DOING IN A BAR?

IF THAT WAS A BLACK OWNED SPOT
THE OWNER WOULD BE CHARGED
WITH MURDER.

:devil:
:evil:

The goddamn ATF is involved and the bar is shut down from serving ANYONE.. No one was murdered so murder isn't on the table for anyone though.. But all the other charges they can get, they'll be getting on a federal level

This case is super high profile

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It looks like the older relative accused them of rape to cover up him buying alcohol for people who were underaged.
i don’t think so. They were the last ones to see her alive. The cops would have tracked them down.

I don’t think he realized she died of being too drunk. He probably just heard her getting hit by a car. But oops…

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
RIP to the girl.

But 17/18 yo girl sleeping with a drunk 19 yo deserved to be punished, but not to have their life taken from them with an unreasonable sentence.

They are young people acting crazy in a society calling them to act crazy.

Also, before acting like they raped her, wait for the trial.