Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think there done anyways. The initial story for some people seemed to paint a picture of them carrying her out of the place passed out.

Story time:

I'll post the short version.

When I was like 22 me, my boy and 2 of his friends which I didn't know went to a large famous club in NYC. We had been there a bunch before. This night we are leaving 3am, tipsy but not super drunk as we are walking out my boy manages to convince these 2 Spanish girls to come hang out with us. I was driving. The girls were also tipsy but not drunk. We go back to mini mansion of one of my boys friends, his parents were away. They all start drinking, eventually one of my boys friends leave so it's just us 3 guys, 2 girls. It's now around 430am, they are all very drunk and split off into pairs to two bedrooms to fuk.

I'm in the living room watching TV cooling, decided I needed to pisd, in a house I don't know I start walking around, my boy who had been here before is done with his girl I bump into him he tells me he thinks there is a bathroom in that room, I go to the room he pointed at and it's the other bedroom, I walk in and the other dude is fukin the other girl she is mostly passed out. I go use the bathroom leave.

The guy and the other girl eventually come out of to the living room, she's now fully awake, drunk but awake. This were things get interesting.

Chick's obviously need a ride home, it was semi out of the way but nothing major. So my boy, me and the 2 chick's get in the car. My boy is driving I'm in the back seat with one of the girls, other girl front passenger (one my boy fuked)

Girl in the back with says she's gonna sleep. Cool, leans her head against the window falls asleep. 5 minutes later she adjusted herself attempts to lean on me, I move her back against the window, 5 minutes later same thing, 5 minutes later she now asleep drops her shoulder/head on my lap. I say fuk it we are almost at there place anyway. Out of nowhere brehs on everything this girl pops up screaming that I was touching her. Luckily my my boy and her friend were watching the whole time and. Her friend tells her to calm down that she's drunk they start arguing and almost fighting.

Eventually it's about 5:30am we drop them off somewhere (neither lived with there parents or alone just roommates) even that was a mess because they didn't exactly remember where they lived.

Long story short, don't mess with drunk broads no matter how easy or coherent or willing they seem. Better yet don't even help them it will save you alot of headaches.
My initial read was the 28 year old was getting them all drinks. Why else is a 28 year old hanging with teens at a bar?

Yeah we all have drink white girl stories. Mine would have put me in the place of corroborating my black roommates story of it being consensual if the girl had a full mental break down.

He keep trying to get off even after it was clear the girl wasn’t in a great state emotionally.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think there done anyways. The initial story for some people seemed to paint a picture of them carrying her out of the place passed out.

Story time:

I'll post the short version.

When I was like 22 me, my boy and 2 of his friends which I didn't know went to a large famous club in NYC. We had been there a bunch before. This night we are leaving 3am, tipsy but not super drunk as we are walking out my boy manages to convince these 2 Spanish girls to come hang out with us. I was driving. The girls were also tipsy but not drunk. We go back to mini mansion of one of my boys friends, his parents were away. They all start drinking, eventually one of my boys friends leave so it's just us 3 guys, 2 girls. It's now around 430am, they are all very drunk and split off into pairs to two bedrooms to fuk.

I'm in the living room watching TV cooling, decided I needed to pisd, in a house I don't know I start walking around, my boy who had been here before is done with his girl I bump into him he tells me he thinks there is a bathroom in that room, I go to the room he pointed at and it's the other bedroom, I walk in and the other dude is fukin the other girl she is mostly passed out. I go use the bathroom leave.

The guy and the other girl eventually come out of to the living room, she's now fully awake, drunk but awake. This were things get interesting.

Chick's obviously need a ride home, it was semi out of the way but nothing major. So my boy, me and the 2 chick's get in the car. My boy is driving I'm in the back seat with one of the girls, other girl front passenger (one my boy fuked)

Girl in the back with says she's gonna sleep. Cool, leans her head against the window falls asleep. 5 minutes later she adjusted herself attempts to lean on me, I move her back against the window, 5 minutes later same thing, 5 minutes later she now asleep drops her shoulder/head on my lap. I say fuk it we are almost at there place anyway. Out of nowhere brehs on everything this girl pops up screaming that I was touching her. Luckily my my boy and her friend were watching the whole time and. Her friend tells her to calm down that she's drunk they start arguing and almost fighting.

Eventually it's about 5:30am we drop them off somewhere (neither lived with there parents or alone just roommates) even that was a mess because they didn't exactly remember where they lived.

Long story short, don't mess with drunk broads no matter how easy or coherent or willing they seem. Better yet don't even help them it will save you alot of headaches.
Facts! They are nothing but trouble and will get you getting swabbed at county for no fukking reason at all. Drunk girls are a no. If a female even drinks, I give her a red flag for it.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is some sad shyt. Nobody should ever be so down bad to have sex with a drunk girl. It’s just poor decision making at best and demonic at worst.

So sad this happened but since it did I pray that the bar was in Tigerland. They just need to raze that whole bigoted cesspool and start from scratch.

Also throwing in a fukk LSU from a BR native :pacspit:
It happens more often than it is reported especially in colleges

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of these questions matter fam. You sliding in a drunk chick, you finished if she wants you finished

You dont think the "if" is the missing factor in this story? Thousands of women will have drunken sex tonight after the club. A very small minority will wake up and feel like they were raped and should file charges. Are you saying all of them were raped regardless?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hours after she was announced dead the 28 yr old went to the police and said his nephew's friends had sex with her in the car and that she was very drunk

While in the car, with Carver at the wheel, he allegedly heard his 17-year-old friend ask Brooks “five times” if she wanted to have sex with him, the arrest affidavit stated. They then had sex in the backseat while Washington stepped out of the car, according to the affidavit.

When they finished, Washington then re-entered the car, and allegedly asked Brooks “numerous times” if she wanted to have sex with him, “and she consented,” the arrest affidavit stated. Washington and Brooks then had sex in the backseat of the car, according to the affidavit.

Carver and Lee remained in the front seats of the car during the entire incident, according to the affidavit.

While Carver claimed he heard Brooks verbally consent to having sex with both of his friends, he replied, “I guess,” when authorities asked whether Brooks had been too impaired to consent to sexual intercourse, according to the arrest affidavit.

Medical records from her hospitalization after she was fatally struck by a car showed she had a blood alcohol content consistent with official definitions of alcohol poisoning and loss of consciousness, the affidavit alleged.

The group later drove around trying to look for where Brooks lived before eventually dropping her off at a subdivision, authorities said.

An attorney for Washington and Lee told WAFB that she had told the group she would get an Uber, and left the car on her own.

Less than an hour later, Brooks was fatally hit by a ride-share vehicle, the affidavit said.

The driver of the car that accidentally hit her was not impaired, and remained at the scene until emergency personnel arrived, according to CBS News. The driver was not charged in connection with her death.

Washington, Lee and Carver have been released on bail, according to jail records. Their 17-year-old friend was booked into juvenile detention and his name has not been released because he is a minor.

Ron Haley, who is representing Washington and Lee, called the incident “a tragedy, definitely not a crime,” and said video evidence from inside the car will acquit his clients fully.

Joe Long, an attorney representing Carver, echoed Haley’s sentiments in an interview with The Advocate, calling the incident a “tragedy, but not a crime.”

"Before the attack"

Well,I guess thats that.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
This is some sad shyt. Nobody should ever be so down bad to have sex with a drunk girl. It’s just poor decision making at best and demonic at worst.

So sad this happened but since it did I pray that the bar was in Tigerland. They just need to raze that whole bigoted cesspool and start from scratch.

Also throwing in a fukk LSU from a BR native :pacspit:

:gucci: Yall nikkas never went to a lit college. Most of the time everybody drunk when yall decide to go back to her place.

Different situation then a predator waiting outside for drunk women to walk out

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
“Less than an hour later, Brooks was fatally hit by a ride-share vehicle, the affidavit said.”

I don’t think they would’ve used the phrase “less than an hour later”, if it was mere moments. Just wanted to point that out in your post. Haven’t read the rest.
Well I didn’t mean she stepped out and got killed. I’m saying she wasn’t going from sober to drunk in the time span. She was obviously drunk in the car. That’s all they need to know. Was she drunk when she said yes. That’s the law.