Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
yea that video has changed some opinions
Not really. It’s actually worse for the boys.

I mean before the video you may have laid blame on the bar letting her get that drunk. But if she was upright then that mean something happened afterwards.

They better hope there is a video of her upright waiting for her Uber in that subdivision

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not really. It’s actually worse for the boys.

I mean before the video you may have laid blame on the bar letting her get that drunk. But if she was upright then that mean something happened afterwards.

They better hope there is a video of her upright waiting for her Uber in that subdivision

I think there done anyways. The initial story for some people seemed to paint a picture of them carrying her out of the place passed out.

Story time:

I'll post the short version.

When I was like 22 me, my boy and 2 of his friends which I didn't know went to a large famous club in NYC. We had been there a bunch before. This night we are leaving 3am, tipsy but not super drunk as we are walking out my boy manages to convince these 2 Spanish girls to come hang out with us. I was driving. The girls were also tipsy but not drunk. We go back to mini mansion of one of my boys friends, his parents were away. They all start drinking, eventually one of my boys friends leave so it's just us 3 guys, 2 girls. It's now around 430am, they are all very drunk and split off into pairs to two bedrooms to fuk.

I'm in the living room watching TV cooling, decided I needed to pisd, in a house I don't know I start walking around, my boy who had been here before is done with his girl I bump into him he tells me he thinks there is a bathroom in that room, I go to the room he pointed at and it's the other bedroom, I walk in and the other dude is fukin the other girl she is mostly passed out. I go use the bathroom leave.

The guy and the other girl eventually come out of to the living room, she's now fully awake, drunk but awake. This were things get interesting.

Chick's obviously need a ride home, it was semi out of the way but nothing major. So my boy, me and the 2 chick's get in the car. My boy is driving I'm in the back seat with one of the girls, other girl front passenger (one my boy fuked)

Girl in the back with says she's gonna sleep. Cool, leans her head against the window falls asleep. 5 minutes later she adjusted herself attempts to lean on me, I move her back against the window, 5 minutes later same thing, 5 minutes later she now asleep drops her shoulder/head on my lap. I say fuk it we are almost at there place anyway. Out of nowhere brehs on everything this girl pops up screaming that I was touching her. Luckily my my boy and her friend were watching the whole time and. Her friend tells her to calm down that she's drunk they start arguing and almost fighting.

Eventually it's about 5:30am we drop them off somewhere (neither lived with there parents or alone just roommates) even that was a mess because they didn't exactly remember where they lived.

Long story short, don't mess with drunk broads no matter how easy or coherent or willing they seem. Better yet don't even help them it will save you alot of headaches.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Wouldn't shock me if Ole girl was down and caught regret afterwards.

And fakkit ass posters will come with the bulkshyt
What are you even debating or talking bout? She clearly was down, the rape charge is from her being way to drunk to really be down.

But we need to know the full story

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What are you even debating or talking bout? She clearly was down, the rape charge is from her being way to drunk to really be down.

But we need to know the full story

Disregard, but I dont think she was that drunk when things got started.

And this is Louisiana state police so what ever they say should be taken with a grain of salt.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are y’all thinking clearly?

They dropped the girl off. She got hit by a car moments later. They tested her blood. It was 4 times the limit. They tested her for sex. The boys admit sex. Those are the facts

So let me get this right… y’all think she was sober or maybe just slightly drunk when she left the BAR. Got in the car and agreed to sex. Had sex. Then got 1-2-3-4 times the legal limit drunk, then got dropped off? Cause she couldn’t have gotten drunk after she was dropped off. She died too quick.

But I’m wrong to think she got shyt faced at the bar and said yes after?

I’m not saying she didn’t say yes. You, me, them and the da are only arguing was she drunk when she said it. That’s all they need. And it was 4 times the limit. fukk you think bout to happen?
I don't think you are seeing that there arevnuanced things that have to be resolved factually before we can say that anybody committed a crime.

You don't know when or where she had sex. Stop jumping to conclusions and let the facts come out. That is what I am saying. Your emotion based thoughts is the same obstacle that the Central Park 5 faced and now we know that they were wrongfully convicted. It is not even clear yet if all the guys had sex with her, but you want to lock them all up for rape based on sensational headlines alone with absolutely no facts at your disposal. Slow down and wait for the facts to come out.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
yea i agree regarding the video but if homie said she was too drunk to know what was going down and still piped...he fukked up
simple as that

i have been in a similar situation. Girl seemed fine and we were making out and what not. She takes me to her room and as we staart having sex it seemed like she knocked out after like 3 strokes. she agreed to having sex but once I noticed something was off I just said eff it and left. It aint worth it.

nikkas is into fukkin corpses out here or what?
Did you see the girl again after this :pachaha:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Rape a white woman in the south and kill her brehs:francis:

They gon build a jail over these nikkas gravestones in her name

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did you see the girl again after this :pachaha:
she lived down the street from me fam. havent seen her around in about a year though

we may or may not have chatted/texted since that happened (3 years ago) but I never linked up with her afterwards