Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
How did the police know sex was had if she's dead?

Did they just run an automatic rape kit on her body after she was deceased?

Or did they say something that alerted the police to it?

Hours after she was announced dead the 28 yr old went to the police and said his nephew's friends had sex with her in the car and that she was very drunk

While in the car, with Carver at the wheel, he allegedly heard his 17-year-old friend ask Brooks “five times” if she wanted to have sex with him, the arrest affidavit stated. They then had sex in the backseat while Washington stepped out of the car, according to the affidavit.

When they finished, Washington then re-entered the car, and allegedly asked Brooks “numerous times” if she wanted to have sex with him, “and she consented,” the arrest affidavit stated. Washington and Brooks then had sex in the backseat of the car, according to the affidavit.

Carver and Lee remained in the front seats of the car during the entire incident, according to the affidavit.

While Carver claimed he heard Brooks verbally consent to having sex with both of his friends, he replied, “I guess,” when authorities asked whether Brooks had been too impaired to consent to sexual intercourse, according to the arrest affidavit.

Medical records from her hospitalization after she was fatally struck by a car showed she had a blood alcohol content consistent with official definitions of alcohol poisoning and loss of consciousness, the affidavit alleged.

The group later drove around trying to look for where Brooks lived before eventually dropping her off at a subdivision, authorities said.

An attorney for Washington and Lee told WAFB that she had told the group she would get an Uber, and left the car on her own.

Less than an hour later, Brooks was fatally hit by a ride-share vehicle, the affidavit said.

The driver of the car that accidentally hit her was not impaired, and remained at the scene until emergency personnel arrived, according to CBS News. The driver was not charged in connection with her death.

Washington, Lee and Carver have been released on bail, according to jail records. Their 17-year-old friend was booked into juvenile detention and his name has not been released because he is a minor.

Ron Haley, who is representing Washington and Lee, called the incident “a tragedy, definitely not a crime,” and said video evidence from inside the car will acquit his clients fully.

Joe Long, an attorney representing Carver, echoed Haley’s sentiments in an interview with The Advocate, calling the incident a “tragedy, but not a crime.”

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If they can't take a murder confession when you are too drunk then how can they take a confession against your interest (like admitting to having sex) when you are too drunk. So were the guys drunk too and how drunk were they?

It is not as cut and dried as you guys are making it, because they could have had sex with her earlier before she was too drunk, which means that she could have given consent. So we need to wait for more facts before passing judgment.
They didn’t take the confession when they were drunk

You don’t think the cops and DA ran over these scenarios before charging them? They didn’t do this last night.

My only message here is, don’t mess with drunk girls. A little drunk, too drunk, slightly drunk, morning regret drunk. I don’t care what y’all call it. These boys lives are ruined if it was truly consensual and ruined if she wasted.

But unless she was sober when she left and drank after she got out, the law is made to charge for exactly this reason

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They didn't confess to rape. The police are saying that her blood alcohol level showed that she was too drunk to consent to sex therefore that is rape.

It is not as cut and dried as the right wingers in this thread think. There are a lot of questions here, like at what point was she to drunk to consent to sex? When did they actually have sex with her (before after after she drunk)? Was she drunk when she left the bar or did she get drunker in the car or at other bars? Were the guys drunk too? What kind of rapists willingly drop a victim off when and where she wants to dropped off?
It don't have to be cut and dry for the Black kids. For the white boy, yeah, it has to be cut and dry. People avoid facts regularly to punish Black kids.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Idc how drunk she was when she left the bar. No need to be that thirsty, taking shawty to the crib, and offering her more to drink at the crib.

Inviting other dudes or letting your roommates smash is another example of dusty predatory behavior smh
Even if she wants a train. It needs to be under dry circumstances. The minute it's not, you got a Nate Parker situation

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Yes they do matter. You have to know at what point that she was drunk to void her ability to give consent. She could have had sex with them before she was drunk. In other words she could have been under the legal limit while having sex, which means that she have given consent. That is why you need to wait for the facts to come out before passing judgment.
Are y’all thinking clearly?

They dropped the girl off. She got hit by a car moments later. They tested her blood. It was 4 times the limit. They tested her for sex. The boys admit sex. Those are the facts

So let me get this right… y’all think she was sober or maybe just slightly drunk when she left the BAR. Got in the car and agreed to sex. Had sex. Then got 1-2-3-4 times the legal limit drunk, then got dropped off? Cause she couldn’t have gotten drunk after she was dropped off. She died too quick.

But I’m wrong to think she got shyt faced at the bar and said yes after?

I’m not saying she didn’t say yes. You, me, them and the da are only arguing was she drunk when she said it. That’s all they need. And it was 4 times the limit. fukk you think bout to happen?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
It don't have to be cut and dry for the Black kids. For the white boy, yeah, it has to be cut and dry. People avoid facts regularly to punish Black kids.
People get on the internet and act like we don’t live in the real world.

This shyt is on tmz with updates. The fact they even charged them tells you what type of time they are on

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Idc how drunk she was when she left the bar. No need to be that thirsty, taking shawty to the crib, and offering her more to drink at the crib.

Inviting other dudes or letting your roommates smash is another example of dusty predatory behavior smh
These dudes were 18 and under except the 28 year old. I doubt they have their own cribs to let her sleep it off.

If they knew the girl why not take her back to her place instead of dropping her off on the street.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The police and media.

No way this could have been consensual, she’s a lilly white woman from a rich family.
Exactly because never in the history of man has a white woman wanted a train ran on her :mjpls:and I’ve always hated it only counts if the woman is drunk and not the men. By that logic women drunk drivers shouldn’t go to jail:skip:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Hours after she was announced dead the 28 yr old went to the police and said his nephew's friends had sex with her in the car and that she was very drunk

While in the car, with Carver at the wheel, he allegedly heard his 17-year-old friend ask Brooks “five times” if she wanted to have sex with him, the arrest affidavit stated. They then had sex in the backseat while Washington stepped out of the car, according to the affidavit.

When they finished, Washington then re-entered the car, and allegedly asked Brooks “numerous times” if she wanted to have sex with him, “and she consented,” the arrest affidavit stated. Washington and Brooks then had sex in the backseat of the car, according to the affidavit.

Carver and Lee remained in the front seats of the car during the entire incident, according to the affidavit.

While Carver claimed he heard Brooks verbally consent to having sex with both of his friends, he replied, “I guess,” when authorities asked whether Brooks had been too impaired to consent to sexual intercourse, according to the arrest affidavit.

Medical records from her hospitalization after she was fatally struck by a car showed she had a blood alcohol content consistent with official definitions of alcohol poisoning and loss of consciousness, the affidavit alleged.

The group later drove around trying to look for where Brooks lived before eventually dropping her off at a subdivision, authorities said.

An attorney for Washington and Lee told WAFB that she had told the group she would get an Uber, and left the car on her own.

Less than an hour later, Brooks was fatally hit by a ride-share vehicle, the affidavit said.

The driver of the car that accidentally hit her was not impaired, and remained at the scene until emergency personnel arrived, according to CBS News. The driver was not charged in connection with her death.

Washington, Lee and Carver have been released on bail, according to jail records. Their 17-year-old friend was booked into juvenile detention and his name has not been released because he is a minor.

Ron Haley, who is representing Washington and Lee, called the incident “a tragedy, definitely not a crime,” and said video evidence from inside the car will acquit his clients fully.

Joe Long, an attorney representing Carver, echoed Haley’s sentiments in an interview with The Advocate, calling the incident a “tragedy, but not a crime.”

Not knowing where she lives is probably the sign of where she was mentally.

Everyone’s phone has google maps. It ain’t that hard.

I want to know why she left with them in the first place. Did she go to the bar with friends?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

They dropped the girl off. She got hit by a car moments later. They tested her blood. It was 4 times the limit. They tested her for sex. The boys admit sex. Those are the facts

So let me get this right… y’all think she was sober or maybe just slightly drunk when she left the BAR. Got in the car and agreed to sex. Had sex. Then got 1-2-3-4 times the legal limit drunk, then got dropped off? Cause she couldn’t have gotten drunk after she was dropped off. She died too quick.

But I’m wrong to think she got shyt faced at the bar and said yes after?

I’m not saying she didn’t say yes. You, me, them and the da are only arguing was she drunk when she said it. That’s all they need. And it was 4 times the limit. fukk you think bout to happen?
Playing devils advocate…

It’s possible she had a bottle in her bag and kept drinking waiting for an Uber. Doesn’t mean she wasn’t drunk in the car though.

They left the bar at 1:50.

Someone got more alcohol if she was upright leaving the bar.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset

“Less than an hour later, Brooks was fatally hit by a ride-share vehicle, the affidavit said.”

I don’t think they would’ve used the phrase “less than an hour later”, if it was mere moments. Just wanted to point that out in your post. Haven’t read the rest.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Why have sex with a chic who is drunk unable to stand and can barely talk

You need p*ssy that bad, nobody was smart enough to say nah let’s chill

They’re done

One bad decision and it’s over
All of this breh.

We don’t have the luxury of overcoming one bad decision.