Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
One person says it was consensual. The 18 year old says she was too drunk,and PROBABLY didnt understand. I think whats being missed is the fact the girl herself never said she was raped by them. Unfortunately she isnt alive to speak for herself. But how are they going to posthumusly speak for her and say they raped her?

Ive never been dumb enough to fukk a drunk stranger. But ive had drunk women Ive smashed before call me after the club to get some dikk. Some women like to fukk after drinking,dont kill the messenger. The point is,you need to be smart enough to turn them down based on what they COULD accuse you of. But assuming this girl would accuse them of anything,and putting them in jail for life aint it either imo. Two different perceptions from two different young men.
Well her bac was .31. there's no way she could've gave consent in any meaningful manner according to the law. The suspects even admitted she didn't know what was happening.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Surveillance video of Madison Brooks leaving the bar

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Newly-obtained video shows LSU student Madison Brooks leaving the Tigerland bar, Reggie’s, the night of her death.

The video first shows four people walking across the street toward a parking lot. Sources told WAFB the next person seen crossing the street is Brooks, who catches up to the young men as they leave.

Investigators with the Baton Rouge Police Department said she left Reggie’s that night with four guys she had just met at the bar. Two of those guys are accused of raping her. After they dropped her off, she was hit by a car on Burbank Drive.

News
Election Results
Video shows LSU student leaving bar night of deadly crash; Reggie’s releases statement

Reggie’s released an official statement on Thursday, Jan. 26, about the ongoing investigation into the death of LSU student Madison Brooks.
By WAFB Staff
Published: Jan. 26, 2023 at 6:47 PM EST|Updated: 36 minutes ago
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Newly-obtained video shows LSU student Madison Brooks leaving the Tigerland bar, Reggie’s, the night of her death.

The video first shows four people walking across the street toward a parking lot. Sources told WAFB the next person seen crossing the street is Brooks, who catches up to the young men as they leave.

Investigators with the Baton Rouge Police Department said she left Reggie’s that night with four guys she had just met at the bar. Two of those guys are accused of raping her. After they dropped her off, she was hit by a car on Burbank Drive.

Reggie’s has had its liquor license suspended after one of the underage suspects told police the group was drinking at the bar that night. Reggie’s released an official statement on Thursday, Jan. 26, about the ongoing investigation.

The owner of Reggie’s has fully cooperated with the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office, Louisiana State Police, and the East Baton Rouge ABC office since their first requests for assistance in their ongoing investigations and will continue to do so. We look forward to meeting with State ATC and East Baton Rouge ABC officials as soon as possible to address their concerns and to insure they have all of the complete and accurate facts and all information they require to complete their investigation.

Reggie's
I-TEAM: 3 suspects in Madison Brooks rape case bond out of prison

OTHER RELATED STORIES:

Deputies arrest 4 in LSU student Madison Brooks case
Attorney says video disputes rape allegations involving LSU student hit by a car on Burbank
LSU student hit by vehicle while standing in middle of roadway
Arrest documents show Brooks left a bar near LSU’s campus with three men and a 17-year-old male. She was standing in a dark portion of Burbank Drive near Pelican Lakes Parkway around 3 a.m. on Jan. 15 when she was hit by a vehicle driven by a ride-share driver, investigators said. Brooks later died at a hospital.

Three of the men accused of participating in or witnessing a sexual encounter involving Brooks before her death bonded out of prison, according to records from the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Everett Lee, 28, and Casen Carver, 18, bonded out of jail on Tuesday, Jan. 24, according to their attorneys. The men appeared before 19th Judicial District Judge Brad Myers earlier that day to determine their pre-trial bond amounts. Lee’s bond was set at $75,000, and Carver’s bond was set at $50,000, records show.

Kaivon Deondre Washington, 18, who was given a $150,000 bond, bonded out of jail on Thursday, Jan. 26, jail records show.

The underaged suspect, who was arrested and charged with rape for allegedly having sex with the student, had his pre-trial bond hearing pushed back to February.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Surveillance video of Madison Brooks leaving the bar

News
Election Results
Video shows LSU student leaving bar night of deadly crash; Reggie’s releases statement

Reggie’s released an official statement on Thursday, Jan. 26, about the ongoing investigation into the death of LSU student Madison Brooks.
By WAFB Staff
Published: Jan. 26, 2023 at 6:47 PM EST|Updated: 36 minutes ago

Reggie’s has had its liquor license suspended after one of the underage suspects told police the group was drinking at the bar that night. Reggie’s released an official statement on Thursday, Jan. 26, about the ongoing investigation.

The owner of Reggie’s has fully cooperated with the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office, Louisiana State Police, and the East Baton Rouge ABC office since their first requests for assistance in their ongoing investigations and will continue to do so. We look forward to meeting with State ATC and East Baton Rouge ABC officials as soon as possible to address their concerns and to insure they have all of the complete and accurate facts and all information they require to complete their investigation.

Reggie's
I-TEAM: 3 suspects in Madison Brooks rape case bond out of prison

OTHER RELATED STORIES:

Deputies arrest 4 in LSU student Madison Brooks case
Attorney says video disputes rape allegations involving LSU student hit by a car on Burbank
LSU student hit by vehicle while standing in middle of roadway
Arrest documents show Brooks left a bar near LSU’s campus with three men and a 17-year-old male. She was standing in a dark portion of Burbank Drive near Pelican Lakes Parkway around 3 a.m. on Jan. 15 when she was hit by a vehicle driven by a ride-share driver, investigators said. Brooks later died at a hospital.

Three of the men accused of participating in or witnessing a sexual encounter involving Brooks before her death bonded out of prison, according to records from the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Everett Lee, 28, and Casen Carver, 18, bonded out of jail on Tuesday, Jan. 24, according to their attorneys. The men appeared before 19th Judicial District Judge Brad Myers earlier that day to determine their pre-trial bond amounts. Lee’s bond was set at $75,000, and Carver’s bond was set at $50,000, records show.

Kaivon Deondre Washington, 18, who was given a $150,000 bond, bonded out of jail on Thursday, Jan. 26, jail records show.

The underaged suspect, who was arrested and charged with rape for allegedly having sex with the student, had his pre-trial bond hearing pushed back to February.

Wow, not only was she not stumbling blackout drunk, she was rather agile and quick with her lil run. Man it’s like I been saying, that 3.9 blood alcohol level might not have necessarily happened before the sex, but instead it could’ve happened after as they continued to ride around hitting different bars after the sex.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Both ppl being drunk IS a bit of a gray area but there it boils down to who is less drunk amyd therefore more in control of their faculties. As far as this situation, idk what happened so I'm not making a judgement call either way. I don't know them boys to say if they would or wouldn't rape and I was not there.
you and i know damn well thats false
if both persons are drunk the man is taking the fall and being held respomsible

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
See the vid above… her bac wasn’t .31 there no way…they could have had sex and kept drinking…initial reports say the went a few spots after

Let this play out…we don’t know everything that happened
yea i agree regarding the video but if homie said she was too drunk to know what was going down and still piped...he fukked up
simple as that

i have been in a similar situation. Girl seemed fine and we were making out and what not. She takes me to her room and as we staart having sex it seemed like she knocked out after like 3 strokes. she agreed to having sex but once I noticed something was off I just said eff it and left. It aint worth it.

nikkas is into fukkin corpses out here or what?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If they had sex w a chick w a bac of over .319 then it’s obviously rape.

but it’s not the guys who had sex w her who said those things…it’s the white boy who was in the front seat

I’m also not sure how long before she got killed that the sex happened

The lawyer says he has video of her in the car showing her not in the state described by the white dude

The guys she had sex w are both younger than her including a literal minor and both might have been under the influence…let’s let this play out
hmmmmmm lets see what unfolds

broller

Veteran
Daps
No, no, no and this is why ppl keep getting caught up. Rape is not just "force" ya'll have to get that stereotype out of your head. Forcible rape occurs but it's not even the most common form, ESPECIALLY on college campuses. If a person is impaired for any reason their consent is void. That not only includes alcohol or drugs, but ppl with mental disabilities and minors who can't consent to sex with adults.

My question about this is what if both parties are drunk?