Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think they won't be cooked as much as yall think. A good attorney can really argue away some points the article is trying to assume.
Depending on how they got that alcohol, delinquency of a minor is a start.

Somebody in that group taking the brunt of this,

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Im pretty sure women make that distnction. Plus your assuming these women are all strangers. Then you are assuming that all women have a fear of guns. You pull a gun out and most hood chicks dont even bat an eyelash. So thecoli trying to convince me the women were afraid,or that I was trying to intimidate them into sex is false. Most of thecoli just grew up in suburban environments and cant comprehend. Also women can playfully say no,say no while still taking your belt off.Say no because they are on a period and thinks that will bother you. Im from an era where TALKING a woman through a no was acceptable. Not bullying,not threatning,but charming,and possibly guilting for wasting your gas money or time.

You all have to understand you cant speak for all women and what they are comfortable with. I say this humbly,but these women yall are victimizing sure acted like they couldnt get enough:respect:
What the fukk did I just read?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Where was her friends ?
That's a good question. I know the women in my family made it very clear to me and my friends when we started going to dances and parties that 1) you never take open containers from anybody and 2) You leave with the group you came with. Ain't no leaving girlfriends behind under any circumstances. Idk that these kids are getting the recipes.

That said rest in peace to that young lady. A horrible, horrible situation.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
but calling it rape implies they forced her to have sex, which they didn't do.

No, no, no and this is why ppl keep getting caught up. Rape is not just "force" ya'll have to get that stereotype out of your head. Forcible rape occurs but it's not even the most common form, ESPECIALLY on college campuses. If a person is impaired for any reason their consent is void. That not only includes alcohol or drugs, but ppl with mental disabilities and minors who can't consent to sex with adults.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, no, no and this is why ppl keep getting caught up. Rape is not just "force" ya'll have to get that stereotype out of your head. Forcible rape occurs but it's not even the most common form, ESPECIALLY on college campuses. If a person is impaired for any reason their consent is void. That not only includes alcohol or drugs, but ppl with mental disabilities and minors who can't consent to sex with adults.
Lol. Ok, so let's say the guys were drunk too, as it seems they were, then what? Nobody is responsible? Or do we hold them to account even though they were drunk but she couldn't give consent?

Sad as it is, the white girl got herself killed after drinking too much, but somehow, the black dudes who drove her home are presented as the bad guys.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Lol. Ok, so let's say the guys were drunk too, as it seems they were, then what? Nobody is responsible? Or do we hold them to account even though they were drunk but she couldn't give consent?

Sad as it is, the white girl got herself killed after drinking too much, but somehow, the black dudes who drove her home are presented as the bad guys.

Both ppl being drunk IS a bit of a gray area but there it boils down to who is less drunk and therefore more in control of their faculties. As far as this situation, idk what happened so I'm not making a judgement call either way. I don't know them boys to say if they would or wouldn't rape and I was not there.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is red state louisiana and its a white girl, they are gonna fry their asses and they are going to rot in prison, which if they are guilty of the crime is well deserved then