Young Breh getting played by his Girl. He probably ain’t have a strong male figure in his life growing up. smh

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don't get why this many men feel the need to be like couldn't be me, this guy is a hoe ass nikka and never had a real man to me

It's like okay, this is his choice

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
All of that disrespect just to have some live in vagina that'll she'll 100% give to another man that won't tolerate her foolishness. Going to make him suicidal when she leaves him to fully submit to a guy she actually views as a man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is basically why my marriage broke up. She was a feminist but also wanted me to be traditional. It led to endless fights and resentment cuz the shyt didn’t make no sense.

Now she moving like she wants to get back together but I’ve already moved on. I grew from that shyt. Never again.
they ALWAYS come back...the pool of men willing to marry or have LTR is already small and shrinking by the day
all these women that think they have endless options are running into the majority of men just looking to smash....

so of course she wants you back
:skip:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You don't necessarily need a father too see the red flags in this situation. I'll be damned if I work 40 hours a week and gotta pay everything while she keep hers

Look at that damn struggle meal. You gotta slap a bytch for that

Veteran
Daps
That's a big issue with modern dating.

Women want modern gender roles for themselves but they want men to still be old school (fix cars, mow lawns, clean gutters, kill bugs, defend her honor without question etc) when it's shyt they don't want to do......then they want those same men to have new school sensibilities and not smack them upside the head or demand dinner on the table every night.

They want everything without giving anything Where did this mindset come from?:jbhmm::ohhh:

Veteran
Daps
Exactly.

nikkaz (especially here) will say I'm "getting played" because I'll let a woman talk crazy to me ... I'm attracted to hot tempered slick mouth women :manny:

If the bytch tell me "nikka fukk you" in the afternoon my dikk get hard because I know I'll be clapping them cheeks later hearing "I'm sorry daddy"
:noah:

Let that nikka live his life how he wanna

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here but,

I'm sure Craig thought the same thing. That shyt DOES NOT sound long term.:mjlol::hubie:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
It's all good until he meets another rambling lite Brite who does work and wants to do the dishes.
Oh Noes!!! Then what girl?
:sadcam:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I'm gonna be honest. She doesn't respect her man. She's on some dudes live, exposing her in-house business.

But breh isn't complaining. So

:yeshrug:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Been there done that. You know when women were in the “I can do bad by myself” era? Well that was what happened with my relationship. I’m almost 30 and I got a chick living with me making a permanent dent in my couch while I go out busting ass for the little money I was getting back then. I’d go to work with her on the couch and come back and see her in the same spot. Man I had to :camby: This dude may find out eventually that he has to go… if this is real.
Had a chic like that too. Something about seeing someone sit in the same spot all day just pisses me off. shyt even my daughter was out getting her 40+ hrs a week with school and extra curriculars id be damn if I let a female be chilling and my daughter out working her lol

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is basically why my marriage broke up. She was a feminist but also wanted me to be traditional. It led to endless fights and resentment cuz the shyt didn’t make no sense.

Now she moving like she wants to get back together but I’ve already moved on. I grew from that shyt. Never again.

sorry man