Young Breh getting played by his Girl. He probably ain’t have a strong male figure in his life growing up. smh

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
If you watch the video, you see him gesturing with his hand in a mocking way, almost like a child would be making faces behind the parents back while they’re being chastised. That’s a subtle sign that dude is tolerating this girl. Some people need to learn things through experience.
You don’t find it weird to be micro analyzing their relationship?

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
What's the problem?

If that's how that nikka wanna move with his woman... ok :yeshrug:
Same shyt I was wondering but then I remembered that this is the land of the triple six where money ain’t a thing. Clearly he isn’t stressing so why is this a point of discussion? If he wants to be a fool with his money let him be. Bruh look happy man let that man cook.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nope, not listening to these black feminists and their tricks explain themselves. It’s 50/50 or get lost :camby:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Same shyt I was wondering but then I remembered that this is the land of the triple six where money ain’t a thing. Clearly he isn’t stressing so why is this a point of discussion? If he wants to be a fool with his money let him be. Bruh look happy man let that man cook.

Exactly.

nikkaz (especially here) will say I'm "getting played" because I'll let a woman talk crazy to me ... I'm attracted to hot tempered slick mouth women :manny:

If the bytch tell me "nikka fukk you" in the afternoon my dikk get hard because I know I'll be clapping them cheeks later hearing "I'm sorry daddy" :noah:

Let that nikka live his life how he wanna

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is basically why my marriage broke up. She was a feminist but also wanted me to be traditional. It led to endless fights and resentment cuz the shyt didn’t make no sense.

Now she moving like she wants to get back together but I’ve already moved on. I grew from that shyt. Never again.
What type of feminist traits did she show?

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Exactly.

nikkaz (especially here) will say I'm "getting played" because I'll let a woman talk crazy to me ... I'm attracted to got tempered slick mouth women :manny:

If the bytch tell me "nikka fukk you" in the afternoon my dikk get hard because I know I'll be clapping them cheeks later hearing "I'm sorry daddy" :noah:

Let that nikka live his life how he wanna
Breh. You can’t change people. If that’s what he choose and it work for him why does it concern you? I see a brother and sister who are both young and in ten or so years will mature enough to see that cooperation is key.