Young Breh getting played by his Girl. He probably ain’t have a strong male figure in his life growing up. smh

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember a few years ago an old colleague was making about 45K/year while his wife made 95K/year but he would show up every day stressed. He said he was responsible for all the bills vacations meals etc and her money just went to herself and her savings. No cooking and no cleaning and she was fat. Just insults sent his way daily about how he needed to make more money. What a life. Wrong woman.

If audacity was a picture.

So instead of encouraging him and praying for him, and building him up, she tears him down. Sounds like a cheater

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Had a chic like that too. Something about seeing someone sit in the same spot all day just pisses me off. shyt even my daughter was out getting her 40+ hrs a week with school and extra curriculars id be damn if I let a female be chilling and my daughter out working her lol
Yeah man. I was trying to be supportive thinking her bad luck would be temporary. She had a ton of issues though that she cleared up after we broke up. Luckily for me, I was on my way out of town because I was ready to leave moly hometown. Once I got that job I was done.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way he enjoying that,, im sure she control sex,, she probably just got that boy eating p*ssy

yeah she seems like the type to say "ok do this, ok you can go in, wait not yet, ok now...move that way" like insufferable, like you would finish early to get it over with.