Young Breh getting played by his Girl. He probably ain’t have a strong male figure in his life growing up. smh

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Oh i agree, i’m just TRYING to see it from their perspective. You can tell he getting finessed because not only she doing the most babbling, she don’t een SOUND grateful/thankful

He share dat girl too i bet

Brehs like him can’t be saved. He gotta experience his villain origin story.

I love when women self bush early :blessed:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Do not put up with that type of lifestyle just to have a woman. Have some dignity.
Been there done that. You know when women were in the “I can do bad by myself” era? Well that was what happened with my relationship. I’m almost 30 and I got a chick living with me making a permanent dent in my couch while I go out busting ass for the little money I was getting back then. I’d go to work with her on the couch and come back and see her in the same spot. Man I had to :camby: This dude may find out eventually that he has to go… if this is real.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
aight let’s try and see it from THEIR perspective…..he’s prolly in a one bed one bath that he lived in before he met her, and now that she lives there, it ain’t no biggie for him to continue to pay all the bills as he was doing before she moved in.

This is what I be trying to explain to nikkaz on here..that part ain't an issue.

For me... The problem is her saying shes not doing financial 50/50... but everything else is in the house is 50/50.

Bro just all in the camera cheesing

:snoop:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Been there done that. You know when women were in the “I can do bad by myself” era? Well that was what happened with my relationship. I’m almost 30 and I got a chick living with me making a permanent dent in my couch while I go out busting ass for the little money I was getting back then. I’d go to work with her on the couch and come back and see her in the same spot. Man I had to :camby: This dude may find out eventually that he has to go… if this is real.

The issue dont be the lifestyle of having a stay at home bytch.
It be the caliber of bytches nikkaz trying to do that with.

The same caliber of women that would go out there and work or stay busy at school, start a business etc.
Is the same woman you should have taking care of you and your home.

She will keep herself busy making sure you're straight because it benefits her if your life is made easier

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Now she moving like she wants to get back together but I’ve already moved on. I grew from that shyt. Never again.
I never got why a couple would get back together after being divorced. Like, if I have to pay thousands in legs fees cuz you ain't in love I would never fukk with you again just off principle

Daps
You can't have it both ways. You can't reject traditional gender roles, then go, but I want the man to do the traditional gender role for things I don't want responsibility for.
That's a big issue with modern dating.

Women want modern gender roles for themselves but they want men to still be old school (fix cars, mow lawns, clean gutters, kill bugs, defend her honor without question etc) when it's shyt they don't want to do......then they want those same men to have new school sensibilities and not smack them upside the head or demand dinner on the table every night.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
aight let’s try and see it from THEIR perspective…..he’s prolly in a one bed one bath that he lived in before he met her, and now that she lives there, it ain’t no biggie for him to continue to pay all the bills as he was doing before she moved in.​
In house p*ssy is never a plus, especially when it comes to added expense of taking on someone else; An entitled female who has no problem digitally castrating duke like that to an unnecessary audience ain't coming cheap. So now he spending MORE and to keep what? Getting fed them struggle meals? Everything on that plate looked like it went into overtime in the toaster oven, hence why the knife struggling to do it's job at the start of the video.:childplease:

:ufdup:
While I never made it a stated requirement, I always curved broads that wanted to co-habitate with me and couldn't/wouldn't cook a decent meal to supplement all the shyt I be doing for the common-law household they wanted to have going on some 'roomates with benefits' shyt.