Young Breh getting played by his Girl. He probably ain’t have a strong male figure in his life growing up. smh

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
aight let’s try and see it from THEIR perspective…..he’s prolly in a one bed one bath that he lived in before he met her, and now that she lives there, it ain’t no biggie for him to continue to pay all the bills as he was doing before she moved in.
maybe trye, but then somebody intrudes in your space and running all over you day to day, probably got you 50 50 xleaning up shyt that they 100 percent fukked up and looking at you crazy because you aint jimping after a long day when they trll you to........she absolutely uses sex as a weapon .......then again could be a skit......i hope its a skit.........please be a skit

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it works for them, then Im happy for them. Who are we to tell someone else how to be happy?
If you watch the video, you see him gesturing with his hand in a mocking way, almost like a child would be making faces behind the parents back while they’re being chastised. That’s a subtle sign that dude is tolerating this girl. Some people need to learn things through experience.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He doesn't even look that happy. He looks like she gets on his nerves. He is tolerating her because she gives him starfish sex.

Its funny me and my wife went 50/50 earlier on our relationship and we split housework etc and it was fine. We beared each other's burdens and built together. If he is bearing 100% of the financial responsibility. She should be cleaning the house, cooking and making sure he is satisfied so he can be his best self.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been there done that. You know when women were in the “I can do bad by myself” era? Well that was what happened with my relationship. I’m almost 30 and I got a chick living with me making a permanent dent in my couch while I go out busting ass for the little money I was getting back then. I’d go to work with her on the couch and come back and see her in the same spot. Man I had to :camby: This dude may find out eventually that he has to go… if this is real.
Good for you to realize the situation. I'm sure she probably tried to make you feel guilty for moving on with your life. I was in a similar situation before.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
This is basically why my marriage broke up. She was a feminist but also wanted me to be traditional. It led to endless fights and resentment cuz the shyt didn’t make no sense.

Now she moving like she wants to get back together but I’ve already moved on. I grew from that shyt. Never again.
My marriage went through a similar problem and ultimately it could not withstand. Especially once she finally got her clinical license a few yrs back, and her income shot wayyy past mine. It was like an almost overnight change. Our $$$ was pretty similar for a while. But she had never been on that steeze, we had a very comfortable life together. I didn't see it coming and then bam. Never again. Being single and a man of pretty good "means" is where I'll be for the duration. I'm about to close on a nice lil fixer upper crib and some land in my hometown in Texas and once I retire I will return home.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
This is basically why my marriage broke up. She was a feminist but also wanted me to be traditional. It led to endless fights and resentment cuz the shyt didn’t make no sense.

Now she moving like she wants to get back together but I’ve already moved on. I grew from that shyt. Never again.
What’s her ig?