Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
fukk you think I care that you swept us clown? You still looked up at us in the standings. Now stay in your second place and try to find an offense. illiterate remedial azz bytch.

Talk shyt to teams you lose to, brehs

Hows that first place positioning working out for you this morning, fakkit? :umad:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Cowboys have to let go of all the low football IQ players. You'll never reach your potential until you do so. :yeshrug:

Let go of TWill, Mo C, etc

Dallas needs to get a legit #2 wr and probably look at finding a future replacement for Witten.

Linehan looked at Dak like it was his fault. Seemed to me it was a run play, but Dak checked out of it.

I think the Cowboys are right there for being contenders....however, people should be more upset than the moral victory talk. :yeshrug:

This was their year to get to the Super Bowl. shyt could very well be tougher next year despite the improvements. :francis:
Disagree that this was the year to get to the Super Bowl. We would have to get through the two best QBs in the league just to get there with a trash defense. On top of that, we were trying to accomplish this with a rookie.

Dak put up the best rookie playoff performance in NFL history and it wasnt enough because of this trash ass defense and coaching.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:wow:
C2TDQ7WUAAAO_h3.jpg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I think Carr pretty much realizes that Dallas will likely not bring him back. Which means, Claiborne will likely be back on a 1 year deal. A corner is about to be a need and I think the free agency is where it will be addressed.

Also, I don't know about the rest of you, if there is any way they can keep Leary, do so.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
2 in 21 years :sas2:
Lol you worried about playoff wins when you haven't won one since before Obama was president.

Lol you worried about playoff wins when you the only team in the division without a Super Bowl win.

Pathetic. :mjlol:

Dallas losing is the Eagles' Super Bowl. :heh:
You guys probably calling GB right now for the game ball to put in the trophy case.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol you worried about playoff wins when you haven't won one since before Obama was president.

Lol you worried about playoff wins when you the only team in the division without a Super Bowl win.

Pathetic. :mjlol:

Dallas losing is the Eagles' Super Bowl. :heh:
You guys probably calling GB right now for the game ball to put in the trophy case.

we won the same amount of playoff games with obama as president elect that you guys won in...

21 years

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
we won the same amount of playoff games with obama as president elect that you guys won in...

21 years
Again, real franchises celebrate SB wins.

The Philadelphia Eagles celebrate Wild Card playoff wins.

You embarrassing yourself. Haven't been relevant in almost a decade. Run along now.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Texan fans poppin' off on my Facebook. Texan fans, brehs.

Can't wait for the draft. Cowboys got the offense basically set with Dak, Zeke and the line. Lots of solid WR options in free agency. Hoping Jaylon completes his recovery and Cowboys address the D-line in the first couple of rounds.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Again, real franchises celebrate SB wins.

The Philadelphia Eagles celebrate Wild Card playoff wins.

You embarrassing yourself. Haven't been relevant in almost a decade. Run along now.

do you also remember what your mom packed you for lunch the day after yall won your last SB?

the fact that yall act like yall arent used to a dallas cowboys team known for nothing but mediocrity is :dead: :dead: to me

waiting all week for the game just to see this

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
do you also remember what your mom packed you for lunch the day after yall won your last SB?

the fact that yall act like yall arent used to a dallas cowboys team known for nothing but mediocrity is :dead: :dead: to me

Do you remember the last time your eagles won a Super Bowl? What year was it? Where were you when it happened? How old were you? Has it happened in your lifetime? your parents lifetime? The philadelphia eagles have been a walking mediocrity for nearly 6 damn decades.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Your entire argument is that Cowboys last 20 years have been Eagles status.

Do you not see how dumb this stance is :skip:

Ether your own team brehs :mjlol:

Our floor is your ceiling. This Cowboys loss is the pinnacle of the Eagles' season.

You all up in our thread gloating like the Eagles won something. This is the closest you get to victory.

I still remember McFlabb puking on the field and wasting away TOs legendary performance.

And then pushing TO out of town.

Then getting traded to Washington :russ:

Congrats on being an Eagles fan. Looks like you really got it made :heh: