m6ZADfz.png
:gladbron:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Elliott only ran it 22 times. Some of that was due to defense immediately putting us in a 21-3 hole, some of that was on the playcalling.

That was essentially what did us in today. Defense was helpless to stop ARod, but coaches didn't do a lot to keep him on the bench like the gameplan supposedly was.

Garrett is still a fukking moron. He just has a ton of talent to work with.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Had a Bye Week and didn't even educate and instruct defensive players on ARod running hurry up to draw 12 men penalties

Getting pass happy at ridiculous times. 3 straight pass plays to stall out in the red zone to end the 1st half. Throwing WR screen on 2nd and 2 in red zone.

Not only did the coaches stall the drive to end the 2nd half that could have been a TD, they managed the clocks in a way that you don't even see in Division 2 games.

Elliott only 22 carries. Averaged more than 5 yards per :martin:

More than Byron or anybody else on defense or even ARod, Cowboys coaches really fukked this game up.

I've always vigorously hated Jason Garrett and this game exemplifies every criticism I have of him.

But everybody will just blame the defense and praise Garrett for coaching us to 13-3 and forgetting that he had us ridiculously unprepared to start the game. And the coordinators/playcallers looked like morons as well.

The team is straight. Get some more defensive players. But this coaching staff top to bottom Off, Def, ST is just :scust:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Great season beyond any level I could have imagined when I saw Romo go down. We got the trio of Dez, Dak and Zeke with a terrific young Offensive line in place.

WE NEED DEFENSIVE PLAYMAKERS!!!!!!

Especially in the secondary. Jaylon Smith should be back to pair with Lee. We should also look at gaining a true threat as our 2nd receiver.