Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
New in here Cowboyz fam, welcome me in :salute:

Defense gotta be the meal of the day this offseason - need to get a look at potential FA out there but I'm seeing Eric Berry's name already for some potential Safety action. Couple defensive more names floating online already - http://nflspinzone.com/2017/01/15/nfl-free-agency-2017-dallas-cowboys-targets-big-names/2/

Not to linger on it but yesterday:

More than Byron or anybody else on defense or even ARod, Cowboys coaches really fukked this game up.

Completely agree. I don't even care so much about how much time Rodgers had left, we had foot on the neck with that press coverage and then last play we step off into that prevent :snoop:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
however, people should be more upset than the moral victory talk. :yeshrug:

This was their year to get to the Super Bowl. shyt could very well be tougher next year despite the improvements.

Exactly. But fans are blind.

I'm not saying it's over....but the Sacramento Kings are still waiting on that "we'll be back next year" from Mike Bibby and co

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Elliott only ran it 22 times. Some of that was due to defense immediately putting us in a 21-3 hole, some of that was on the playcalling.

That was essentially what did us in today. Defense was helpless to stop ARod, but coaches didn't do a lot to keep him on the bench like the gameplan supposedly was.

Garrett is still a fukking moron. He just has a ton of talent to work with.
Yeah he has no clue on what time management is. Did the same thing in 2014.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Garrett getting saved by a lot of regular season wins. nikka playoff record is trash. I'm done going into the playoffs expecting anything other than letdown with him as head coach. He's 2nd tier. You can't blame Jerry for your poor ass time management skills.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
UvsciE9.png

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dallas D vs TEs the last 4 games:
  • GB- Jared Cook: 6 rec. 104 yds. 1 TD on 11 targets
  • PHI- Zach Ertz: 13 rec. 139 yds. 2 TDs on 16 targets
  • DET- Eric Ebron: 8 rec. 93 yds. 0 TDs on 12 targets
  • TB- Cameron Brate: 5 rec. 73 yds. 1 TD on 8 targets
It's important to note that our gameplan vs TEs the last 4 weeks has not been effective. It's clear that we cannot expect the coaching staff to coach the defense correctly to eliminate TEs as threats.

Just my .02 cents. Oh and as of today, Byron Jones is dead to me. He picked a hell of a day to have his worst game.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Exactly. But fans are blind.

I'm not saying it's over....but the Sacramento Kings are still waiting on that "we'll be back next year" from Mike Bibby and co
Meh. You continue to build your roster and move on. It was never a "this is the year" type thing. It was going to be difficult to win it all with a rookie QB as it is.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
right here

UvsciE9.png

might be a bottom 3 franchise in the past 20 yrs (your adulthood) :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
My nikka.. :dwillhuh:

We better than you in each and every way :dahell:

The Northwest Raiders of the peewee league are better than y'all :what:

Fukk is you talking about? :dakscust: