Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh yesterday was wack but we gonna be good. I'm here brehs :smugbiden:

Carr may retire and Mo a FA. CB suddenly became a need. But honestly if we address this damn pass rush we won't need elite corners.

Hopefully Jerruh will finally believe this and not do that shyt like he did with signing Brandon Carr and drafting Mo Claiborne. Talking about secondary is more important than the D-Line. :mindblown:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
This is flying under the radar, we need a TE. I like Jake Butt at Mich, maybe we can get him if he falls due to his knee injury. Witten should already retire tbh, he's holding our offense back, but we don't have his replacement on the roster right now.

I dunno why everyone wants Mo gone, if we can get him on an incentive deal bring him back. If he leaves and Carr retires who do we have at CB besides Brown? Scandrick is done. With all the other holes we have on defense, you wanna add CB to that as a high priority? Ya'll know Jerry LOVES to draft CBs
Mo played well to me

he be the only nikka on D showing emotion

that hands to the face was BS

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
UvsciE9.png
:mjlol: they braggin bout super bowls on VHS and all they know is watchin their team win 13 games and get booted out the first chance they get in High definition :mjlol:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
We draft at 28 this year. Here are the last 11 draft picks at 28.

2005 Luis Castillo DT
2006 Mercedes Lewis TE
2007 Joe Staley OT
2008 Lawrence Jackson DE
2009 Eric Wood C
2010 Jared Odrick DT
2011 Mark Ingram Jr. RB
2012 Nick Perry LB
2013 Sylvester Williams DT
2014 Kelvin Benjamin WR
2015 Laken Tomlinson G
2016 Joshua Garnett G
:scust:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: they braggin bout super bowls on VHS and all they know is watchin their team win 13 games and get booted out the first chance they get in High definition :mjlol:

Was Color TV even out the last time the Eagles won the Super Bowl? :sas1:

Did nikkas have to sit in the balcony at the movie theater while Riley Cooper grandfather was on the lower level. :sas2:

jimcrow.png

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
You gotta understand playoff wins has become the Eagles barometer because SB is foreign to them. Like these idiots would be content if it were the Eagles playing last night and advanced to the NFCCG only to lose to ATL next week. That's what these clowns consider success :mjlol:

Lose NFCCG consistently and be proud brehs:mjlol:

Worship a fictional character as your hero because that's the only way your city can be a champion brehs :mjlol:

Be known for throwing snowballs at Santa and batteries at opposing fans brehs:mjlol:

Be an Eagles fan brehs:mjcry:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You gotta understand playoff wins has become the Eagles barometer because SB is foreign to them. Like these idiots would be content if it were the Eagles playing last night and advanced to the NFCCG only to lose to ATL next week. That's what these clowns consider success :mjlol:

Lose NFCCG consistently and be proud brehs:mjlol:

Worship a fictional character as your hero because that's the only way your city can be a champion brehs :mjlol:

Be known for throwing snowballs at Santa and batteries at opposing fans brehs:mjlol:

Be an Eagles fan brehs:mjcry:

go to cowboys games just to jinx the team and watch them lose brehs :mjcry: