Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Will McClay and Stephen Jones are quickly in the lab.

32d6ec881f3bcdf688a8a042320fd214.jpg

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Please do. And convince Byron and Mo to join u :camby:

Carr stole 50 million, so yeah he can retire. I will say this. He played his bets this season. And always was on the field. If he wants to come back and win a ring on a cheap deal, I'd be okay with bringing him back. But Claiborne has to go.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was at the game. shyt was loud af right at kickoff everyone waiving their towels. Reminded me of old cowboy stadium

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cowboys have to let go of all the low football IQ players. You'll never reach your potential until you do so. :yeshrug:

Let go of TWill, Mo C, etc

Dallas needs to get a legit #2 wr and probably look at finding a future replacement for Witten.
Yeah but that was a stupid azz play call. Run the damn ball on 2nd and 1 inside the red zone.
Linehan looked at Dak like it was his fault. Seemed to me it was a run play, but Dak checked out of it.

I think the Cowboys are right there for being contenders....however, people should be more upset than the moral victory talk. :yeshrug:

This was their year to get to the Super Bowl. shyt could very well be tougher next year despite the improvements. :francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How is it that so many years even with romo we have had such a bad defense :trash:
shyt makes no sense no excuse
Not only that in the NFL nothing is guaranteed to reach a playoff conference championship or super bowl
Unless u got a good as system in place with a good or great coach
shyt is a moot point

Defense cost us
Some coach play calling was downright dumb ass shyt

Good news is we have been drafting good
I'm hoping a dumbass team trade for romo so we can get picks for him
And stock up on defense

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cowboys have to let go of all the low football IQ players. You'll never reach your potential until you do so. :yeshrug:

Let go of TWill, Mo C, etc

Dallas needs to get a legit #2 wr and probably look at finding a future replacement for Witten.

Linehan looked at Dak like it was his fault. Seemed to me it was a run play, but Dak checked out of it.

I think the Cowboys are right there for being contenders....however, people should be more upset than the moral victory talk. :yeshrug:

This was their year to get to the Super Bowl. shyt could very well be tougher next year despite the improvements. :francis:

Realistically...the chances of winning a super bowl fresh off a year when you go 4 - 12...and have a third of your defense suspended...have your starting qb to hurt to play half the season...and your best two players are rookies...are right around 0...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Realistically...the chances of winning a super bowl fresh off a year when you go 4 - 12...and have a third of your defense suspended...have your starting qb to hurt to play half the season...and your best two players are rookies...are right around 0...
I get that...Cowboys far exceeded their expectations.

Just saying there was no juggernaut in the NFC. The Patriots are without Gronk. Steelers could have been had by the Cowboys.

Everything was setup for this to be there. Then Aaron Rodgers happened. As well as Byron Jones