Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
this front office doesn't know what team it wants to be. Is it camp cupcake, or camp tuna. When you have no front office philosophy, you have no team direction and then the result is the circus we have here. I been in hibernating from this team team all offseason. The thing that really woke me up was the surprisinging Free retiring. Right then I knew it was goijnbe some fukkery. I'm highly skeptical of the jaylen smith situation. Show me, don't tell me. I really want to see how this plays out cuz I really don't expect him to see the field.

I expect the worst outta the Zeke situation.

Nobody talking about it but if we start the season off on the wrong track we'll hear about Romo all season.

I said in here or Cowboyszone that I would not be surprise if a letdown season like2015 happened all over again not because of the talent level but because the leadership of this team and I'm talking about the coach and front office. Ppl don't talk about it but they're just as big as a distraction to this team as the players drama.

I absolutely will not be surprised. The sooner Jerry's hands are off this team, the better.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Unbelievable that this young brotha was fired from his job after making the team and has to go trough this.

Firs his dog, now this...you should've saw how other fans of other boards thought he was guilty. Sickening :snoop:
Yep. All the rivals boards easily thought he was guilty.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why yall nikkas :cape:for this guy? He wasn't productive since he was in Dallas and they drafted his replacement.

If he wants to blame someone he should blame all the other players on the team that fukked up. Lucky basically showed how little they thought of him talent wise. It may have been an overreaction on Garretts part but it basically saved the hassle of having to cut him next month.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why yall nikkas :cape:for this guy? He wasn't productive since he was in Dallas and they drafted his replacement.

If he wants to blame someone he should blame all the other players on the team that fukked up. Lucky basically showed how little they thought of him talent wise. It may have been an overreaction on Garretts part but it basically saved the hassle of having to cut him next month.
I'm more mad at the hypocrisy of the situation than anything and the laziness of the situation. I feel like this dude was dragged under the mud for unfair reasons and the coach purposely or naively used that situation to make some moot point and then doesn't have the testicular fortitude to right the wrong at least vocally in the presence of the biggest spotlight in the NFL.

You can't ask for professional accountability when you don't provide none yourself.

And Dez needs to stfu. Dude wants so bad to be the real #88 but you don't have his mental capacity to lead. Dez tries to hard to say all the right things. Just play the game and shut your mouth. He don't understand the gray area that exists between keeping it real and being politically correct.